What's new
PREORDERS OPENED FROM NOW
Hi guys... has shipping to Australia been turned off?

Product is increased slightly in price +€15
Shipping quote has changed about €30 as well

Not sure the site is working as I have tried a few countries / address combinations and getting told I can't checkout.

It's much easier and less stressful to just embrace it and go full steam ahead...
yeah, as long as @Darksoft brings out a new multi i' relativly save.

atm i more ore less only need a F3-mainboard for the preordered multi and perhaps one or two pgm games (bought a board, but don't have any carts yet)...

Then the next big project would be a candycab, but thats planned for autumn/winter :D

not the second one.. the first one is long gone.. they are working on fixing something before release of the second

I'm still waiting patiently for the AES version. Let me know if you need an alpha tester - I have a Revision 3-4 board equipped with UniBIOS.

I just bought a neo geo consolized and so want one of these. Looks much better then neosd, but the price on either flash cart is what's making me have second thoughts. Might just stay on my multi game cart from china. Don't know what to do yet?

I just bought a neo geo consolized and so want one of these. Looks much better then neosd, but the price on either flash cart is what's making me have second thoughts. Might just stay on my multi game cart from china. Don't know what to do yet?
they are worth the price, sure you won't regret it and never look back to the China carts ;)

Back