What's new
Glad you made it work, we will wait for the AES version.
We have only followed this project for a short while after learning it has been worked on for so long.
It is hard to believe that you are releasing it so soon after we have heard of it.

Thanks for developing this product, it will be a great use to us.

Ordered 1 MVS. :D

Username, quantity, date, and link to OG post (#27) in comments. :thumbup:
vTvSjjd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 1 MVS added username and date of Interest (June 25th) and somehow the account at Save Your Games does not show anything under order history, but I did get an email from Paypal that once the order was processed I would be charged. Hopefully this went through alright. I'm probably one of the last to order. That's what I get for traveling on the day Darksoft releases the hounds!

Ordered! Thank you. so excited about the release!

Order # #341
I posted on the pre-order interest check thread on Sep 7th 2017, Page 38.

just ask,possible to order more 1?

Order # #341

yes you can order more than 1. Most probably first batch will.be bigger than I planned.

Order # #341

yes you can order more than 1. Most probably first batch will.be bigger than I planned.
Ohh Thanks. Can you suggest me how can I add more 1 in same address, not charge courier double?

SHIPMENT EXPLANATION

hello Guys from yesterday my life is changed, I'm always on the pc to accept payment, order, print order....... 6-7 hours past on this work :) and when I woke up, I have to do the same work today

I explain shipment cost to everyone that for someone can be too much:

- Shipment cost inside Europe are done with express courier GLS, every country have a different price

- Shipment cost for outside Europe are done with Italian Post that unbelievable isn't so bad
example shipment to USA
package from 0 to 1 kg is 24,95€
package from 1,01 to 2kg is 37,35€

Everybody from USA paid 37,35€ but like I have done with Multi CPS2 I have refund all the package under 1KG with 12,4€ (you can ask to every single customer)

Why I take 37,35€ instead of 24,95€? If the package is 1,01kg I have to pay 37,35€, customer have paid 24,95€, I have to contact him, ask the difference, wait the payment and then ship.

If i do in this way I'm sure that I can ship every order when I received the board from Darksoft, then after shipped I can refund all the package under 1kg

Another two good things of this kind of shipment (RACCOMANDATA INTERNAZIONALE = REGISTERED MAIL) is that we have a tracking number and when you receive it, you don't have to pay custom :)

i never put inside Invoice, you can download it from the site.

I spent more money on packaging than many others sellers, triplewave carton box, bubble wrap, scotch, I try to do all my best for my customers, I put inside some Free stickers, believe me it's an hard work but someone have to do it..... :)

Aldo & Stefano

SHIPMENT EXPLANATION

hello Guys from yesterday my life is changed, I'm always on the pc to accept payment, order, print order....... 6-7 hours past on this work :) and when I woke up, I have to do the same work today

I explain shipment cost to everyone that for someone can be too much:

- Shipment cost inside Europe are done with express courier GLS, every country have a different price

- Shipment cost for outside Europe are done with Italian Post that unbelievable isn't so bad
example shipment to USA
package from 0 to 1 kg is 24,95€
package from 1,01 to 2kg is 37,35€

Everybody from USA paid 37,35€ but like I have done with Multi CPS2 I have refund all the package under 1KG with 12,4€ (you can ask to every single customer)

Why I take 37,35€ instead of 24,95€? If the package is 1,01kg I have to pay 37,35€, customer have paid 24,95€, I have to contact him, ask the difference, wait the payment and then ship.

If i do in this way I'm sure that I can ship every order when I received the board from Darksoft, then after shipped I can refund all the package under 1kg

Another two good things of this kind of shipment (RACCOMANDATA INTERNAZIONALE = REGISTERED MAIL) is that we have a tracking number and when you receive it, you don't have to pay custom :)

i never put inside Invoice, you can download it from the site.

I spent more money on packaging than many others sellers, triplewave carton box, bubble wrap, scotch, I try to do all my best for my customers, I put inside some Free stickers, believe me it's an hard work but someone have to do it..... :)

Aldo & Stefano
Got it!! Thank you for explaining to me. : )

I was (I still am) skeptical about NeoGeo being the ultimate arcade platform.

But I have to admit that it has still a huge influence on many people, and the success of this pre-order proves it :)

Is payment taken straight away? or taken when the cart is due to ship?

They just charged my card so I guess they take it right away

Back