What's new
Someone in the *other* forum keeps saying the DS multi doesn't support all the games. Not sure why they keep making this assertion.

Someone in the *other* forum keeps saying the DS multi doesn't support all the games. Not sure why they keep making this assertion.
Because they live in their own little world and don't know shit about our project because they choose to hate it before they use it. They are all 30-something children there.

Tell me any game you want, I will demonstrate it.

188gm7.jpg

Because they live in their own little world and don't know shit about our project because they choose to hate it before they use it. They are all 30-something children there.
I want Metal Slug X!

Cold boot a game already flashed in "single game" mode.

Yes, that's an option. Just load one game in only 1 slot and set the options in the menu to BOOT --> GAME (as oppossed to BOOT --> MENU).

It will then boot automatically to that single game that you selected.

Yes, that's an option. Just load one game in only 1 slot and set the options in the menu to BOOT --> GAME (as oppossed to BOOT --> MENU).

You know you're awesome :thumbsup:

They also say keep saying that AP is more or less part of a new-world-order Rusian hacker network with the sole purpose of sabotaging every product they want to promote..

I really want to try the same drug they are taking.

Hi :
I am in my own little world, not knowing about the multi neo geo till recently.
Mines a bubble!!! Hahaha!!!!
So moving forward---------->
Looks like I need to have one payment next Monday !!!
Please save me one.

Regards
Euphoria

They also say keep saying that AP is more or less part of a new-world-order Rusian hacker network with the sole purpose of sabotaging every product they want to promote..

I really want to try the same drug they are taking.
tenor.gif

That's exactly what I want to see!

If the official number is 148 games then I am sold.
Only made my statement because it sounds like this guy might have heard the same thing.
Pfft, no need I'll see for myself when mine arrives in January.
They also say keep saying that AP is more or less part of a new-world-order Rusian hacker network
Sweet, free pills with my multi :D How much extra for a mail order bride?

Did beta testers report Metal Slug X as not working or something?
This is the 2nd time I've read something about this and I have no clue where the rumor originated from or why.

It works with the patched version. As soon as the info for not needing the patch is released to the public we will support it of course. Some people don't like to share though. Patched version works fine.

It's not our main concern right now trying to figure it out. Especially if someone else already has.

We have been honest about this the whole time so it is no surprise. It is the only game that won't pass CRC check right now.

We have been honest about this the whole time so it is no surprise. It is the only game that won't pass CRC check right now.
Ah ok, I remember the mention about the CRC check failing but for some reason didn't think it affected playback.
After all SIMM 1 on the SuperBIOS CPS3 always fails CRC check, same with the Jorge X-in-1 carts for Naomi (CRCs report bad but games play fine).

It works with the patched version. As soon as the info for not needing the patch is released to the public we will support it of course. Some people don't like to share though. Patched version works fine.

It's not our main concern right now trying to figure it out. Especially if someone else already has.

@Mitsurugi-w remember that I also mentioned that we will add support for unpatched MSX when we feel we should, not to make *others forum's mod's* happy.

Ah ok, I remember the mention about the CRC check failing but for some reason didn't think it affected playback.
It doesn't.

Let's be honest, the people who must have every single game match CRC check have already bought the other cart anyway.

My 2nd post.
I have over 85% of the MVS carts.
I don't even know or care what CRC check is, i just play!
I know i could get a pi3 / pc setup, but both come with setup bootup issues.

The reason i want this cart is just to play any game anytime on my Neo Geo Cab.

Last edited:
Back