What's new
Batch one is officially closed, long live batch one! :)

Batch two is inevitable given the popularity of the platform, but 6-8 weeks is an estimate (hence DS's "I guess").
I edited my message. See again.

Nice!!!!!!!! Congrats guys :thumbsup:
46 days to sell 200 multi carts, not bad at all, has to be some kind of record in selling these niche products.

Last edited:
Has to be a record for fastest selling DS Multi to date.

I still wonder if the lifetime sales of the NG Multi will outpace the lifetime sales of the CPS2 Multi however.
Both of these systems are mega popular and have lots of quality games on them.

Time will tell! :D

BLOG%2Bgoal%2Bmeme.jpg

Just wait until these get out there and the AES version gets released. I think DS will have very good sales indeed.

I missed out on the 1st batch. Bad timing and too many other projects going were chief factors. Look forward to the differentuser testimonials as everyone will be running this on a different MVS setup, will keep an eye out on the issues, and perhaps even reading some comparisons with the NeoSD. Congrats all!

Dammit...my pay cheque comes tomorrow. I will also like to be in batch #2.

Even if you've missed out, I'm glad you're posting interest.

Darksoft has already mentioned batch 2 but a que of people wanting one can't hurt.

Has to be a record for fastest selling DS Multi to date.

I still wonder if the lifetime sales of the NG Multi will outpace the lifetime sales of the CPS2 Multi however.
Both of these systems are mega popular and have lots of quality games on them.

Time will tell! :D
I think the Darksoft Neo Geo Multi will outsell every Darksoft Multi to date combined.

I really do.

Just think of all the Neo Geo motherboards out there for cheap. The same can't be said for any other platform.

Plus the huge library of games is another reason.

And then add to this the cost of the AES carts and everyone who owns that system.

Plus add in most of the NeoGeoSD owners once they realize what they are missing...

:D

If someone wants to get in on the first batch I don't mind giving up my place and waiting for the second batch.

I've got loads of other stuff I need to play and other projects to fix/sort out before I'll be able to give it some decent play time.

If anyone wants to do that, and it's possible to do so, just let me know.

Update on the status of production. Carts will be ready from factory with all SMD components assembled if there is no unexpected delay on the 26th of January. After that we need to solder the hole through components and program the firmware in all 200 units. After that all cartridges will be tested one by one what will take about another 2 weeks. So you can expect me sending the carts to Aldo from @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES about the 9thof February.

I'll keep you updated.

Back