What's new
I don't believe help was asked for.

Someone...copied the post from here.

I don't believe help was asked for.

Someone...copied the post from here.
exactly this, someone copied @K405 screenshot with the 'dead pixels' show in the menu.
Now they are trying to troubleshoot it there hoping to find a serious issue with the cart just to talk trash.

@K405 never asked for their help but did comment he would try a different SD card first, you can imagine what kind of comments that delivered....
F'ing losers, just let them be :thumbup:

Anyway, about the DS Multi, anymore reviews? Has yours turned up yet ?

I only want to know as i'm refreshing my e-mail in hope i get my golden ticket and it keeps me hyped!

Ps. Why no pics of your carts in cabs?

Just to tease you

ZoKhDTN.jpg

My cart and SD card is ready and loaded with the rompack, just didn't get to it yesterday... :(

Will test it tonight and post some teaser pics :D
You had plenty of time since you abandoned me :P

I will be picking mine up from the postal office today :)

My cart and SD card is ready and loaded with the rompack, just didn't get to it yesterday... :(

You had plenty of time since you abandoned me :P
I will be picking mine up from the postal office today :)
you wanted to spend time with your missus yesterday :love:
As a result my missus claimed my free time yesterday evening as well...

So let's arrange a play date tomorrow and we have 2 carts + 2 motherboards to test :D

You had plenty of time since you abandoned me :P I will be picking mine up from the postal office today :)
you wanted to spend time with your missus yesterday :love: As a result my missus claimed my free time yesterday evening as well...

So let's arrange a play date tomorrow and we have 2 carts + 2 motherboards to test :D
Hahaha, so I'd call that a double-win then <3

That's cool, double MVS testings tomorrow then, NAC + HAS :thumbsup:

You had plenty of time since you abandoned me :P I will be picking mine up from the postal office today :)
you wanted to spend time with your missus yesterday :love: As a result my missus claimed my free time yesterday evening as well...
Hahaha, so I'd call that a double-win then <3
That's cool, double MVS testings tomorrow then, NAC + HAS :thumbsup:
Sound like a great idea can we have pics.......... Of the carts....more if you wish!

I don't have a Pulstar original cart, so I can't really compare, but plays perfect (aside from a small glitch in attract mode that was already reported).

I compared the multi with the games I own (KoFs, mslugs, SSDs etc..) and everything seems to work as it should and I played for several hours with it.

I'm now on a trip and I'm back at Sunday, so I will continue playing once I'm back.

I don't have fancy videos of the multi in a cab, since my main arcade interest are tate'd platforms (hence tated cab). I have two MVS multi and two 1-slotters connected to a RGB TV through HAS superguns.

Anyway, I'm not the reviewer kind of guy.. I'm just a player that likes to play, so I better let the reviews to the most talented guys :)

Last edited:

you wanted to spend time with your missus yesterday :love: As a result my missus claimed my free time yesterday evening as well...So let's arrange a play date tomorrow and we have 2 carts + 2 motherboards to test :D
Hahaha, so I'd call that a double-win then <3 That's cool, double MVS testings tomorrow then, NAC + HAS :thumbsup:
Sound like a great idea can we have pics.......... Of the carts....more if you wish!
Sure :)

Enjoy your new carts guys. Nothing like that retro gaming hit. A friend of mine just doesnt get it. Fair enough, but if it doesnt have bazillions of polygons then he's not into it. Pixels is where its at. The more retro hardware is created by multiple parties the better for all of us. Without the drama of course :rolleyes:

A friend of mine just doesnt get it. Fair enough, but if it doesnt have bazillions of polygons then he's not into it.
this is happening since the 80s.. Suddenly hyperrealism was hype, and the rest of us thought:

6b7ad85fa5b85d403d6dc74796fe6d8d.jpg

Ps- Fucking Daphne!!!

Thought I would see if theres an unboxing/review of this cart on Youtube yet couldnt find one.

Thought I would see if theres an unboxing/review of this cart on Youtube yet couldnt find one.
Only about 25% of the pre-orders have shipped and only maybe 5 or so people in Europe have received them. I don't know about the rest of the world but it usually takes about a month for me to receive shipments from the EU to reach me here in the USA.

it will be a few weeks yet before someone with a youtube channel who does unboxings happens to receive theirs.

Only about 25% of the pre-orders have shipped and only maybe 5 or so people in Europe have received them. I don't know about the rest of the world but it usually takes about a month for me to receive shipments from the EU to reach me here in the USA.
it will be a few weeks yet before someone with a youtube channel who does unboxings happens to receive theirs.
i know, i keep googling for cart reviews / vids.
Nobody wants to share their precious first moments.
I just know we will be flooded with um in a week. But can't wait :)

Back