What's new
Hi,

came back since a long time and want to order a mvs. my preorder interest was on Mar 12th 2017.
The website is out of stock and i can not preorder one.

what i'm doing wrong?

greetz

Hi,

came back since a long time and want to order a mvs. my preorder interest was on Mar 12th 2017.

what i'm doing wrong?

greetz
hate to be the bringer of bad news, but the first batch of carts has been sold out...
just be patient for a bit more and you should be able to pre-order from the 2nd batch ;)

Hi,

what i'm doing wrong?

greetz
Hey the first batch of preorders sold out. I believe that the next run will be a bit, they are still working on getting out the preorders from the November / December preorders and then I believe they will be working on the AES version for the next run.

Anyone get any tracking info after this point?

track.PNG

EDIT: on its way to Australia

Once it leaves Italy you won't see anything until it enters Australia and you can trace it through the Australia Post website (unless they assign it a new number which they often do)

Any other fellow Canadians have their tracking showing it going through San Francisco? I guess it might be some hub but wondering if it's just mine.

Any other fellow Canadians have their tracking showing it going through San Francisco? I guess it might be some hub but wondering if it's just mine.
USPS is strange. My cart has Miami as destination, yet it entered the US through New York. Go figure.

In my mind, I envision something similar to a cocaine packaging operation.

Back