What's new
Got my hands on mine today. Didn't get to play with it yet, but hopefully this weekend.

Not yet, we arr in two that make shipment, this evening we chi ck all the canadian shipment, check Tracking and see which shipment is or is coming back. Then we contact the customers

Received my Multi MVS. I'm a Neo Geo n00b so still figuring stuff out. So far all games throw errors that should be fixable by clearing the NVRAM. But I have no idea how to get to the cross hatch screen :) When I have accomplished this I'll update on my findings...

So far really enjoying toying around with this great flashcard!

edit: whoops, I confused it with the CPS2 multi thread.

German customs is the nastiest. A lot of members have lost their packages due to their bureaucracy. If you don’t receive the notification letter from the post that allows you to pick your packet up from the customs, you won’t be granted help. Then your packet will sit in customs until it ships back. Then you may try the same thing again. The best would be sending it to a neighboring country, drive their and pick up from their postal services. Heheheh. Happy waiting.

Order 566 arrived!!!
Got to play Waku Waku 7 again :D
So happy!

Playing on my Omega and everything working nicely.
Getting to Unibios menu works fine and the game selection shorcuts and back to the Multigame menu works as it should too.

This weekend is now all NeoGeo time!!!

665 here! Last one but i don't mind! Just really looking forward to receive the multiMVS!!! :) :)

German Customs is a bit nasty, yes, they changed the time you have to pickup your stuff from 14 days to 7 days... which is annoying since the last time, the notification letter took 5 days to arrive!

They told me i could call up DHL and ask about the Number. You just need the number from them and you can go pick it up without your notification letter. (Laufnummer? Ich hab grad keinen schein vor mir.. die dreistellige nummer zum abholen)

Order 566 arrived!!!
Got to play Waku Waku 7 again :D
So happy!

Playing on my Omega and everything working nicely.
Getting to Unibios menu works fine and the game selection shorcuts and back to the Multigame menu works as it should too.

This weekend is now all NeoGeo time!!!
Can you post details of your nice working setup?

:D

My setup is

MVS = MV2B
HAS with UDUSB running 5.04V to Sony TV Via S-Video
and
MVS = MV2B
Exceleena Cabinet Running 5.04V

Sandisk Ultra 16 GB - not sure on the exact details is just one I had floating around.
ADATA 16GB - AUSDH16GUICL10-R
Strontium 16GB. - SR16GTFC6A

Latest working menu and Beta 2 game pack.

I have have had pretty good success with all 3 SDD cards. The only issues so far I've noticed have been on games with known bugs. I am very happy considering the issues I had been reading some of the other guys having.
I also have 2 MV1FZ, one needs the sound section recapped and the other is stuck with the click of death as is my MV1T. I need to get round to trying to repair these so I can test on them too. I'm pretty new to PCB repair though so that will take awhile. I also have another 2 slot which is working I can pull out and test it on if its a different model.
I played at least 30+ different games and only had issue when trying to play games that were known not to work. One came up with SRAM error and another said Z80 fault. Once I cycled the power and changed the games it played perfectly again.
As I haven't played that much Neo Geo in the past I have a lot to go through to find the games I like so I will be changing games a lot. I will take note of anything that pops up as I go.

Thanks again all those involved in this project. @Darksoft @Mitsurugi-w @neocps1 and @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES :thumbsup:

Back