What's new
Do others get the virus alert when trying to download the Gnet_Flasher.zip app?

Do others get the virus alert when trying to download the Gnet_Flasher.zip app?
I don't, but I just ran it through virustotal and it seems to be generically flagged by a lot of AVs. Looking at it, and who is/isn't flagging it, I think it's benign but that's just me.

Like stated earlier in the thread there's no real need to use that tool. HDD Raw Copy should work, or winhex like @kuze recommended.

I get the virus alert, but I've stopped using that program altogether.

you can just use chdman to create the img file then use win32discimager to write the img file to the CF card, no special tools required.

Cool, thanks all. I am still waiting on my PCMCIA CF Adapter and then will get this sorted out.

Mine was even automatically removed by Avast until i "told" him was ok
I cannot find a motherboard these days.. i remember they were popping up often :(

I cannot find a motherboard these days.. i remember they were popping up often :(
If you are looking to pick one back up, they seem to be coming up more often on YAJ and other Japanese sellers these days than other places.

If you are looking to pick one back up, they seem to be coming up more often on YAJ and other Japanese sellers these days than other places.
I tried to get one off of YAJ, but the prices were always way too high. Ended up with one from China via eBay.

I tried to get one off of YAJ, but the prices were always way too high. Ended up with one from China via eBay.
I was counting on that too, unfortunatly since yaton decided to move on facebook i've lost hope on finding one. Not to mention that his selling skills on facebook sucks, he barely even try to.
I don't really wanna go by YA, paying 2 shipping, an agent fee, customs... no way, i'll ended up paying more than ebay for sure

I was counting on that too, unfortunatly since yaton decided to move on facebook i've lost hope on finding one. Not to mention that his selling skills on facebook sucks, he barely even try to.I don't really wanna go by YA, paying 2 shipping, an agent fee, customs... no way, i'll ended up paying more than ebay for sure
What I found was on eBay there are a handful of boards with a game card for around 140 USD shipped. In my case I got an offer on one I had been watching for awhile so was able to shave a bit off that price. Shipping to the US was done with DHL and only took a week. Everything arrived in perfect working order and I was able to reflash the BIOS and use a CF card. The only thing I wish was that I had found one with the backup board. But the last one of those I saw on YAJ ended up going for over 400 USD.

I was counting on that too, unfortunatly since yaton decided to move on facebook i've lost hope on finding one. Not to mention that his selling skills on facebook sucks, he barely even try to.I don't really wanna go by YA, paying 2 shipping, an agent fee, customs... no way, i'll ended up paying more than ebay for sure
What I found was on eBay there are a handful of boards with a game card for around 140 USD shipped. In my case I got an offer on one I had been watching for awhile so was able to shave a bit off that price. Shipping to the US was done with DHL and only took a week. Everything arrived in perfect working order and I was able to reflash the BIOS and use a CF card. The only thing I wish was that I had found one with the backup board. But the last one of those I saw on YAJ ended up going for over 400 USD.
Thank you very much! I don't why but i wasn't able to see the action in the italian counterpart!! WTF ebay??
I just bought it, thank you!

Thank you very much! I don't why but i wasn't able to see the action in the italian counterpart!! WTF ebay??I just bought it, thank you!
Hope it works out for you. I'm happy with the one I got (same seller) but these items are always a bit risky.

Last edited:
Did it take a long time to do so? I'm making one and it's going to take long... it's more than half an hour at the moment
EDIT: Nevermind, i just made a mistake inverting source and target haahha
Glad you got it working, and yeah only takes like ~30-45seconds when writing to CF card.

Did it take a long time to do so? I'm making one and it's going to take long... it's more than half an hour at the moment
EDIT: Nevermind, i just made a mistake inverting source and target haahha
Glad you got it working, and yeah only takes like ~30-45seconds when writing to CF card.
Yeah, the real task will be if this is gonna work ok on the motherboard since i've used cheap chinese CF cads.. i don't have any sandisks at home

Back