What's new
I don't like the game at all - but I do like the fact that other games can be run as well!
Great effort Niko! :thumbsup:

I will chip in $20 (regardless if you have already reached the $1500 goal).

it is great community.
I want to pay but sorry the Paypal is banned in my country :( ( Turkey)

Considering I've pestered you for a ton of information and how helpful you've been you can put me down for 50 as well

Can the kit be sold to recoup some of the $$ invested for future purchases of similar needed kits?
or
Maybe we set up some type of raffle to give away the kit to one of the members that donated towards it?

Personally, I would like to see the funds go towards getting more games, need more games!!! or hardware that may be needed to further the cause :D

to have a bucket to fund future dumps is a nice!

we just need someone "clever" enough to buy at the lower possible price and to re-sell it at the higher possible price (so that the bucket does not schrink). But I guess we have the right people there tu assure it ;)

Btw @Niko, which other games use this protection system?
So far I've encountered these that use TXCE protection.

1.) Ultra Street Fighter IV
2.) BlazBlue CS2
3.) Super Table Flipper
4.) Groove Coaster 3
5.) Puzzle & Dragons

Can the kit be sold to recoup some of the $$ invested for future purchases of similar needed kits?
or
Maybe we set up some type of raffle to give away the kit to one of the members that donated towards it?

Personally, I would like to see the funds go towards getting more games, need more games!!! or hardware that may be needed to further the cause :D
This is a good idea, there are a few X/X2/X3 projects we could probably help bring to fruition with the recouped money too.

Last edited:
Since we're so close to our goal, I've started moving forward on the details to proceed with the purchase.

I plan to start reaching out to everyone and collecting money. There's no rush so if you need a few days, its not a problem.

I'm still hoping to meet the $1500 goal, but we're at the point now where I can still move forward with the plan even if we dont.

So if some people are still interested in helping but they haven't reached out yet, they still can :)

Last edited:
Awesome project. I'm down for $20 in case you still need it (someone backs out etc)

Btw @Niko, which other games use this protection system?
So far I've encountered these that use TXCE protection.
1.) Ultra Street Fighter IV
2.) BlazBlue CS2
3.) Super Table Flipper
4.) Groove Coaster 3
5.) Puzzle & Dragons

or

This is a good idea, there are a few X/X2/X3 projects we could probably help bring to fruition with the recouped money too.
What the hell is Super Table Flipper?

Edit: looked it up on YouTube and yep, it's exactly what it says on the label, and it has a sequel! I love Japan :D

Last edited:
Back