What's new
Awesome guys! Thanks alot for showing your support.

I've send you 20$.

Not a big ammount compare to what some people send you but that's the best I can do right noow.

I wish it will help.

It can be awesome to have soon a multi with all nesica games running including Ultra Street Fighter IV.
I hope this game will be the next one^^

Last edited:
So far I've encountered these that use TXCE protection.

1.) Ultra Street Fighter IV
2.) BlazBlue CS2
3.) Super Table Flipper
4.) Groove Coaster 3
5.) Puzzle & Dragons
Gunslinger for TTX2 had it also and some brick game i dont remember the name of also uses it.

Also the stripped down nesica client used for USF4 on TTX3 also used it.

Only P&D and USF4 on TTX3 used then taito stop protecting the games files again besides using there encrypted container like normal.
They even stopped using the TXAC.

The have now changed there containers on newer games eg. NXL2 to bitlocker and a decent randomly gen'd key.

EDIT: there is probably more as the more unique games seem to use it which we dont have a lot of them to look nor do we have 100% completely list of all the games that exist on TTX platforms

Geki to Densetsu Burokkukingu
BlockKing, I believe was it's Name.

Cho Chabudai Gaeshi! 3
Super Table-flip 3

Is this different to what I had? Don't remember what I gave at the time. I have some key dumps from CS:E dongle as well.

I'm late, just chipped in $25. Maybe it'll take a small chunk out of the shipping/taxes so Niko won't have to pay as much :).

Sorry late to the party! Sent you some via your beer link Niko. Thanks as always for everything you do for the community!

Hey guys, just wanted to give everyone an update since its been a week now.

So I've got some amazing news, and some disappointing news. Since I like to get the bad stuff out of the way first lets start there.

The original deal to obtain the BBCS2 kit fell through. So I will start refunding everyone's money after I finish writing this post. My contact still has another lead for obtaining a legit drive but I dont expect it to cost near as much as buying a NOS kit, so if it works out I should be able to afford it on my own.

Now on for the Amazing news.... 0x11354333!!

Did you get that? Here, let me show you this time.

vkssxPj.png

Now you're probably asking yourself "wtf am I looking at?". This ladies and gentleman, is one of the main reasons we needed to obtain the legit BBCS2 drive and dongle. THAT is the TXCE key, and with these 4 bytes we are now able to play the unmodified and 100% clean dump of the game. :thumbsup:

Even after starting this preservation plan, I wanted a "Plan B", no matter how ridiculous it was I wanted to obtain this key. To make a long story short I ended up writing a pretty slow bruteforcer ( ~125 keys per second ), and using multiple PCs to work through different parts of the key space. In a worst case scenario it would have taken a little over a year to cover the whole key space. But After only 4 days of running, I got a hit!

So what happens now?

Since I obtained the key this afternoon I was able to dump the files I needed, and starting with v1.4 of my multi we can now play the unmodified version of this game. My contact is still going to try to obtain a legit drive through other means and if we are successful I will be able to preserve that too. But the most important thing, was the game!

Thanks again to everyone who donated money, and you should have a refund shortly. 8)

Hey Niko I just got your refund but I sent it back to you for beer money.
Great news on getting the key. Only 4 days what luck. Looking forward to future releases.
Thanks for all the hard work

Last edited:
Back