What's new
small update, powdercoated panels came back

2020-05-27_10-46-07.jpg

Very please so far, so Im completely done on the hardware end, now for artwork and this project will be done.

Attachments

• 2020-05-27_10-44-58.jpg
    2020-05-27_10-44-58.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 144
i thought i heard my ears burning .. LOL..

The joys of these small cabinets.. i have had my fair share of all of them :D lol

So, it appears everyone of the units in this thread has been touched by me... My slutty hands has touched them ALL!!!! ( except for 1 i think ) lol

some even lived in my home :D

FYI.. Converting the PCB to Tetris blocks is the only good thing that came out of these :D

Your DK looks great.

I like the stock Dinosaur King graphics best.

Have you decided which graphics your going with?

I am @EVAWINGZEROs friend with the L&B. I'd be interested in one of the spare panels. I need a front bezel as well, and that marquee is so nice. I plan to put a MiSTer FPGA in mine, as that would cover a lot of arcade games and consoles. I would really like to get this thing done sometime soon.
So, does that mean your actually willing to pay for it now :D i maybe able to cut the marquee now as well, will need yours ( or a good copy of it on cardboard) , i have access to a large laser now :D

Unless @Derick2k is willing to share his wishes to share his CAD files.

I am @EVAWINGZEROs friend with the L&B. I'd be interested in one of the spare panels. I need a front bezel as well, and that marquee is so nice. I plan to put a MiSTer FPGA in mine, as that would cover a lot of arcade games and consoles. I would really like to get this thing done sometime soon.
So, does that mean your actually willing to pay for it now :D i maybe able to cut the marquee now as well, will need yours ( or a good copy of it on cardboard) , i have access to a large laser now :D
Unless @Derick2k is willing to share his wishes to share his CAD files.
I was always willing to pay for it. I don't have a bezel or marquee. I have files though.

I still have some steel panels and blank screen bezels (well screen cover parts) here in the UK. Shipping to the US might make them quite expensive though ||

Not sure if I ever posted pics of my row here, here's some of them at a retro show a few years back:
CnP-Fisheye-Dinos.jpg

I still have some steel panels and blank screen bezels (well screen cover parts) here in the UK. Shipping to the US might make them quite expensive though ||

Not sure if I ever posted pics of my row here, here's some of them at a retro show a few years back:
CnP-Fisheye-Dinos.jpg
When I grow up..I want to get a row just like yours:)

Which panels, the CP? The cost was around $45-50ea plus they charge a setup fee of around $70-80 per run, the more you get the lower cost they get to an extent.
I have a few spare stainless steel CPs if you are interested you can have them at cost.

The internal panels you see in the pic were a bit more expensive since they are powder coated stainless steel, but specific to my needs to mount Taito/Sega Jvs io and the Jammafier. I also relocated all the cab buttons/coin counter and install jvs psu harness connectors, etc...
Hello Derick2K!

I have just bought one of this dino cab. Do you still have a spare control panel to sell me? Thanks

Marcus

Back