What's new

synbiosfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
16 and up won't load???

I was moving my ST-V, my sd fell out (everything worked) and I downloaded the latest set. Now I can't load anything after Golden Axe.

I downloaded the latest rom pack a couple of times, reformatted the 8gb sd each time.

Not sure what to try next.

I've tried Firefox and chrome too???

Last edited:
I really have no clue exactly but did you do only a quick format which happens very fast or have you tried a full format at least once which takes very long in comparison ?
A full format should detect a faulty space on the SD card which it then should mark as unusable whereas a quick format might not find such a fault.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Quick as I wasn't aware of another way.

What's really annoying is being unable to find the old sd card. It was in a spacious Titan cab, it should be in there or just outside of it.

I will look for the "long" way to format it.

What a weird one. I'd suggest trying another SD card, maybe part of it is corrupt, but :

what happens when you take a rom that doesn't load (#16 and beyond), and put it in folder 01 instead?
what happens when you take game #1 and put it in folder 16 instead?

When you say it 'doesn't load' -- what is happening... just black screen forever? rebooting loop?

Black screen with two leds on. I gave Radiant Silvergun 15 minutes before shutting it off. It loads the last game (1-15).

Also, simply unclicked the quick format box...duh, reading if fundamental.

other ideas - is your 5th dip switch having issues? -- that would mean 16-31 are not accessible - but try games 32-47 (e.g. 000001)

what bios?

I have the LED screen.

Dual bios with a switch, currently set for US.

I have the LED screen.

Dual bios with a switch, currently set for US.
even more of a case to try game 32+. maybe your wiring is goofed up to dip 5

but yeah, full format... new sd card.

Back