What's new

ekorz

Multi Boyz 4 Pi
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Hello friends! Let me first present you with two quotes from Mr Monster himself:

Just a little spoiler that I will be making a Roll-Up Pack for the MVS/AES. Actually two: a base pack with the pure/latest MAME ROMs; and another with a huge collection of rare hacks, public-domain homebrew, bootlegs, and demos. I've been tracking things down for about 6 months now and have some cool surprises in store.
I've been an advocate for the DS multi since the beginning, but I'm afraid that I'll have to sit out for the time being. Money is tight and I'm thinking in reais now.
The man has been spending his time on a sweeeet sexy rom-pack full of official roms, hacks, brews, 'legs, for the rest of us (putting the NeoSD pack to shame I might add). For a number of reasons won't be able to enjoy the fruits of his labor. Well a bunch of us thought that was CRAP so we got together and donated some money towards getting the man a DS MVS Multi -- now! But we're not quite there, so we wanted to ask if anyone else wants to help with the cause.

edit: WE DID IT!!!

Who's already in (updating):
me - $100
@Derick2k- $100
@SNK-NEO-GEO - $50
@deibit - $25
@rewrite - $50
@K405 - $60
@acblunden2 - $50 (though in Jan)
@twistedsymphony - $50
@Aurich - $20
@Sabin - $20
@PascalP - $25
@bagheera369 - $15
@McKie1 - $20
@gatr - $15
@Nekoma - $10

I figure with exchange rate, shipping, import duty in Brazil, etc. we're probably looking for ~$600 total, so ONLY $15 to go (and uh, everyone listed above go ahead and send it now!)

So if SmokeMonster's Packs are part of your collection (and you know they are... i use 8 of them at last count) consider chipping in for this Xmas present! Please post here so he knows it's coming, and so we can celebrate together when we hit the total, and visit his donation link:

https://tinyurl.com/ydbm8vsm

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
45j2k9x9.png

Thanks, everyone. I'm without words once again for the generosity shown to me here at AP. I can't believe how cool you guys are, and I want you all to know that the MVS/AES Packs are going to be the culmination of everything I've tried to do with packs in general. I'll also do my best to have zero-day updates posted whenever cool new things are released.

Our first round of fun will be testing all of the long-forgotten Neo Geo homebrew, hacks, bootlegs/unlicensed, etc. Incredible times ahead! Now we enter the golden age of the Neo Geo :D

You are all gentlemen and scholars. We only have $15 to go if I did my math right...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! That hits the goal. Thanks so much to everyone who pitched in, and especially to ekorz for setting this all up. I placed the pre-order! :D

I'm going to send all of the contributors a first-look at the MVS Pack as soon as I'm home. Anyone else who is interested can also get a sneak peak, just PM me after December 7th. Right now my inbox is full and I'm getting an error about deleting conversations, but hopefully @brizzo or someone can help me get that fixed.

You guys are just the coolest people on earth <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Back