What's new
You don't check the forum for 18 hours and BANG! this happens!

this forum is great!
love the Crocodile Saga.. I remember that quote from where the girl was captured and she screen.. I want to live..

We did it dudes!

And... wow. This happened in less than 24 hours start to finish. If you missed this completely, and are joining the thread late, I'm sure you can still send some thanks to Mr. S. Monster. He used all the funds for a multi, so there probably wasn't any left over for absinthe ;)

Next up, let's buy @Darksoft a Ferrari and a private jet by purchasing multi's for yourselves (and your friends)! Merry Xmas everyone!

tom_claeren_blog_lifestyle_private_jet_charter_monaco_louis_vuitton_ferrari-2.jpg

Last edited:
You're not here for the weekend then you come back and it's too late. I've never seen such a great community !
Next time I'll be in or if it's not too late, let me know.
Cheers

Last edited:
We did it dudes!

And... wow. This happened in less than 24 hours start to finish. If you missed this completely, and are joining the thread late, I'm sure you can still send some thanks to Mr. S. Monster. He used all the funds for a multi, so there probably wasn't any left over for absinthe ;)

Next up, let's buy @Darksoft a Ferrari and a private jet by purchasing multi's for yourselves (and your friends)! Merry Xmas everyone!

tom_claeren_blog_lifestyle_private_jet_charter_monaco_louis_vuitton_ferrari-2.jpg
I love the way you think :thumbsup:

As soon as my inbox is fixed I'll contact all of the donators with links to a preview of the Roll-Ups. Anyone else who would like to see them is welcome too :D

I'd have helped but I broke the bank buying my own Multi :/

Glad you got one, and I both use and appreciate the packs!

just saw this thread as well I wished I could have contributed some $ I got laid off two weeks before Christmas but I'm back at work. This is awesome guys.

Yes, please support the CPS1.5-to-CPS2 project if you'd like to contribute. I'm all set with the MVS Multi :D

of course I'm new to this forum and as this hobby as well I'm almost caught up with all my credit cards and bills and I think this year it's going to be a better year for me at my job. Arcades grew up on me its just sad how in some places they just died but with this forum we can keep them alive. I'm in when it comes to keep the arcade era alive. Someone just send me instructions to donate I'll throw in what I can I know every dollar donated counts. I got off the grid for a minute last year's holidays was too much for me.I sent some boards for repair got ripped off, My wife got sick, they cut my hours at work then laid me off 2 weeks before the holidays I maxed my credit cards. But im back in track and staying positive you guys are great im seeing you guys like you are family to each other and I like that. So if someone can send me information on how to donate I will be more than glad.

Sounds like you've had a rough year. There's no need to contribute in your situation, we'll take care of everything. You just get back on your feet and try to have some fun this year :D
yeah it was rough specially how it happened before the holidays but hey things happen for a reason my wife its back at work im working my 40 hrs again it's a new year. I'm glad everything its over and I'm glad. This time I would be prepared for the holidays :) save a little at a time everything would be fine just shoot me instructions on a pm I want to be part of this for sure

I was thinking we should buy Smoke a Rhea. :) just so can experience all the glory (and release the Japanese set of Saturn titles). :P

That's very kind of you, but I've already got one. A complete Japanese set will come one day but it could be a while. I've got Arithmaldor thoroughly bogged down with PSX, and it sounds like he's have a hard time in life outside of the packs right now too.

I just got my shipping receipt today! Since I'm away from the US for the next 6 months or so, I'm going to send my Multi along to a very famous (circa 100K subscriber) YouTube channel for a professional review. That way it's not just collecting dust in a box while I'm away.

I just got my shipping receipt today! Since I'm away from the US for the next 6 months or so, I'm going to send my Multi along to a very famous (circa 100K subscriber) YouTube channel for a professional review. That way it's not just collecting dust in a box while I'm away.
Good news! and have fun for the next 6 months.

Back