What's new

lukemorse1

Professional
Reaction score
out of curiosity, did you manage to patch Burning Rival to run decrypt roms by any chance? :whistling:

great.

I sent you an email via your link to purchase a Burning Rival decrypt rom set.
Shoot me a mail with the total with shipping to Japan and Ill get you sorted out

UPDATE!

@Apocalypse has agreed on releasing his system32 romsets to everyone. :thumbsup:

In order to continue with his work towards a possible multi we need to send him 2x system32 pcbs with a security module included.

If you have such a pcb or would like to pledge towards buying one for him please let us know here.

Thanks!!

I would contribute to the cause!

$50 from me.

Last edited:
please state how much you can contribute or if it's a pcb. We are looking at about $300 shipping included.

please state how much you can contribute or if it's a pcb. We are looking at about $300 shipping included.
i will send him one pcb/romboard. As soon as he logs in and let's me know where to ship, I'll grab that DBZ from try.jp

Last edited:
I'd like to thanks all the people around here helping me in my projects.
You guys are awesome :)

I've got many good news coming early 2018 (don't have much time to finalise everything right now but some of my prototypes have been proven to work well on real hardware, stay tuned!).

I may or may not speak for others when I say: Thanks for lending your time and talents to the scene! It is greatly appreciated!

Files released!
Happy New Year 2018 guys ;)
Thank you!

And having read the edit, thanks to @Darksoft too!

EDIT: I didn't read any posts between the first and the last, thanks to everyone then! :D

Out of curiosity, is there a means to put Spiderman on the bigger romboard? Or is that just a not possible at this point in time?

Last edited:
Back