What's new
It is different, yes. It does support the same amount of chips though, so we'll see.

@ekorz well spotted. Try submitting the change to MAME. I'm sure it will be useful.
ok, i just spammed them on irc.. hopefully that works out. No idea how to do a pull request to actually change the rom filenames through github...

@jassin000 is it me you're poking? :whistling:

I'm only working on the S16B multi and CPS1 at the moment. Don't tell me you'd like the S32 multi before the CPS1 one? ;)

Don't tell me you'd like the S32 multi before the CPS1 one?
Hell NO!
I just mentioned it because no one else seems to think a System32 multi would be worth the effort.
Granted only 2 games are really must owns IMO, but just about everything on the hardware is at least interesting if not good (I'm looking at you only arcade Sonic ever made).

RODA and Spiderman for me. SegaSonic is theoretically interesting, but my only trackball right now lives in my Millipede and that's a lot of rewiring, it's not that interesting to me.

RODA and Spiderman for me. SegaSonic is theoretically interesting
I feel the same way, GA2 and Spiderman are the must owns.
I would love to play Alien 3 or Jurassic Park, but I don't have a light gun setup/rig.
Also missing a driving setup for stuff like Gale Racer (which I really like and play on Saturn).

Yea Arab Fight is just OK...

I really like Rad Mobile. Does the cross-country road race thing way better than Turbo Outrun.

Also, the arcade is hands down superior to the Saturn port.

Just scooped a Spiderman off klov for $250 shipped. I haven't followed prices too closely, but that seemed pretty good to me. That's 1 of 2 big Sys32 games for me, and a possible host for a possible multi some day ;)

Don't want to be behind the 8ball like I've been with some other multis...

This is 100% tested and working, and both our sets have the same effect, and should allow the board to boot.

- The security module can be removed.
- The daughterboard is for multiple player inputs, yes.

- These romboards are a good place to steal jumpers from. I've done it a few times myself. Are all the jumpers verified?
- Did you check this romboard on another system32 mainboard yet? (Or try a working romboard on this motherboard?)
I'll be picking up a dead Golden Axe RODA that is missing the PLD on the security board. Assuming that's the only problem - will I simply be able to remove the security board and patch in the new ROMs and have a working board?

Thanks for all the hard work to everyone - Hope I can contribute one day!

@Apocalypse : the links provided for the patch files seem to be dead. Is it possible to get those files? I have a GA 2 to de-suicide!

Thanks a lot!

Ah, I was about to post the same thing :) Thank you!

Much appreciated :) The DBZ I got is suicided (stopping after the initial warning), so I'll try to rez it first before converting to GA2.

Back