What's new
can bloxeed be converted to puyo puyo 2?
Bloxeed is System C, Puyo Puyo 2 is System C2 so short answer is NO.Long answer is yes, IF:
1) you install the missing parts on your C board (sample part)
2) you do some wire hackery to support bigger ROMs
If you don't care about samples then only 2) is necessary.
is there a guide on how to make it support bigger roms? are the samples audio samples?
Not to say you shouldn't do your tech magic, but it would really be easier to buy a $50 board from YAJ and the C2 multi-kit...

But I totally understand if you want to do it for the fun of it!

is there a guide on how to make it support bigger roms? are the samples audio samples?
No guide, I don't even have a System C board to have a look myself.
Yes we're talking about audio samples (voice and more realistic/complex sound effect).

can bloxeed be converted to puyo puyo 2?
Bloxeed is System C, Puyo Puyo 2 is System C2 so short answer is NO.Long answer is yes, IF:
1) you install the missing parts on your C board (sample part)
2) you do some wire hackery to support bigger ROMs
If you don't care about samples then only 2) is necessary.
I'd LOVE to know how to do it too, I've got a couple of Columns boards and I want to convert one to Borench, all the other games are OK but that's the only one I'm really wanting to have so I don't need a multi. Soldering and doing board mods doesn't scare me if I have instructions but I don't understand squat about how to design and/or reverse engineer a board to make that kind of change. :D

Last edited:
I bought tant-r and tried to convert it to zunzunkyou no yabou with mame rom but I could not play without sound.
The search results file was protected and there was a story about the patch, but the file was not find out.

Apocolypse's System C2 multi is awesome. But.. I don't want another System C2 games.

Thank you for every time.

I bought tant-r and tried to convert it to zunzunkyou no yabou with mame rom but I could not play without sound.
The search results file was protected and there was a story about the patch, but the file was not find out.

Dark soft's System C2 multi is awesome. But.. I don't want another System C2 games.

It's not a Darksoft multi. It's an Apocolypse multi. I'll fix that for you. ;)

Apocolypse's System C2 multi is awesome. But.. I don't want another System C2 games.
Why not? The C2 multi is one of my favorites and I didn't even know it had so many cool games! Give it a try, you'll love it!

Dark soft's System C2 multi is awesome. But.. I don't want another System C2 games.

Oh, Sorry.. and thanks. ^^;;

Who's that Apocolypse everyone's talking about? ?(

Why not? The C2 multi is one of my favorites and I didn't even know it had so many cool games! Give it a try, you'll love it!
I played almost system c2's games at 25~29 years ago. Korea is a neighboring country of japan, Almost japanese version games can play in Korea at all time. A few japanese arcade game support Korean.
Only I couldn't play zunzunkyou no yabou at that time. It is a famous 'Most stupid sense game'. It's fun to play without thinking. XD

My arcade pcb collecting and arcade cabinet mod project is my dream that was not archived. I just want the game I love.
Some System C2 game have a better console version. As a PUYOPUYO's pc engine SUPER CD-ROM version(in japan), 'PUYOPUYO CD' and 'PUYOPUYO TSU(2) CD' support japanese voice at the event. It is very cute and can't hear from arcade version. :)
Some System C2 game was not my taste.

Most System C2 game in Korea, It is Tant-R and ICHITant-R. Both are Korean versions. :) Pcb price is cheap now.
I didn't erase Tant-r korean version's eprom data. I can choose to go back to Tant-R. But.. awesome guys had success for converting, I also want it.. haha.

I don't wanna play zunzunkyou no yabou with mame.

Last edited:
I know I'm a bit late to the game but could someone hook me up with the patched System C rom files?

I had no idea this was a thing, can we still get the files from someplace?
thanks!

Back