What's new

dung

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, been googling a bit, but haven't found an answer to this. Can any of the multi kits be set to automatically load a particular game? IE last game played or one that has been set? Reason i ask is that I have found the period for linking two id4's is rather short unlike f355 which gives you a couple of minutes. That means both games need to boot within half a minute of each other or less in order to connect.

From my experience with the kit, It seems that you cannot directly boot into the game. Upon on boot it goes to a menu where you have to manually select the game. There is an option via the menu to load the last game played. You could in theory load the system with the multi first then start the second cab with the dedicated version once you have it loaded the multi past the menu. I use this wireless mini keyboard so I don't have to access the unit all the time.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 467
From my experience with the kit, It seems that you cannot directly boot into the game. Upon on boot it goes to a menu where you have to manually select the game. There is an option via the menu to load the last game played. You could in theory load the system with the multi first then start the second cab with the dedicated version once you have it loaded the multi past the menu. I use this wireless mini keyboard so I don't have to access the unit all the time.
Hrm, loading the last save would be fine. 99 percent of the time the machines will load the same game. Switching games will be uncommon. Gonna have to find out what these cost and weigh it vs buying the originals of ones I really want.

Well I can tell you what I paid for mine. I won it off YAJ for ~$150 for the Lindbergh, had to pay ~ $120 for shipping, $50 for an I/O, and $150 for the Multi-kit. In total ~ $470 for everything. I hope that helps.

Well I can tell you what I paid for mine. I won it off YAJ for ~$150 for the Lindbergh, had to pay ~ $120 for shipping, $50 for an I/O, and $150 for the Multi-kit. In total ~ $470 for everything. I hope that helps.
150 for the multi doesn't seem too shabby. I already have the lindberghs so thanks it is very helpful!

150 for the multi doesn't seem too shabby. I already have the lindberghs so thanks it is very helpful!
Attention : outside of time

What Lindbergh colour red, yellow or other?

Regards
Euphoria

Back