What's new
I remember trying many things to add support but didnt work. It was somehow locked to Japanese BIOS IIRC.
Well if it is like my version it will only boot with the Taiwanese bios...which is its own distinct version.

I remember trying many things to add support but didnt work. It was somehow locked to Japanese BIOS IIRC.
Yeah its for sure locked to the Taiwanese bios. On real hardware, the multi bios causes the game to boot to a black screen. In mame, selecting either Taiwan bios loads the game no problem.

Yeah its for sure locked to the Taiwanese bios. On real hardware, the multi bios causes the game to boot to a black screen. In mame, selecting either Taiwan bios loads the game no problem.
What would be ideal would be a new version of the Multi-Bios that allows booting into T mode. Not sure how feasible that is since the existing Multi-Bios hasn't been touched in ages. Less ideal option would be to maybe strip out (E) mode and replace with (T)...not sure if (E) really has any use.

Region is selected by bios. Afair can't be forced by game cart.

Well you could change the game cart header to: E :)

As for the multi if the ST-V supports 4 buttons it should be possible to change button D to set TAIWAN.

I quite like the: EUR BIOS option because we don't get the FBI logo!

Well you could change the game cart header to: E :)
As for the multi if the ST-V supports 4 buttons it should be possible to change button D to set TAIWAN.

I think without a Kick harness the Jamma standard (which the ST-V follows) is only three buttons.

Well you could change the game cart header to: E :) As for the multi if the ST-V supports 4 buttons it should be possible to change button D to set TAIWAN.

I think without a Kick harness the Jamma standard (which the ST-V follows) is only three buttons.
Yeah you could do something like A+B = T though.

I want English Sando-R (bootleg) as well,Is it dumped?
Yes, it is. You can find it as Treasure Hunt in Mame.

Also, it's not a bootleg. It's a cart done under licence by a different manufacturer (Deniam).

Back