What's new

Niko

Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys, So I'm in the process of trying to assemble a clean set of Taito Type X2 games. I've got most of them now, but there are still a few versions we need to acquire.

If you have any of these games and get a chance soon. Please go into the test menu and see if you have any of these versions listed below. 8)

King of Fighters XIII v1.0 ( this is going to be very rare as most game drives where updated to v1.1 ).
Super StreetFighter IV Arcade Edition ( Any version prior to v1.3 )
Super StreetFighter IV Arcade Edition Export ( The 2player version. )
Samurai Shodown Sen Export ( English version with blood, Pretty sure this was only ever location tested, but that doesnt mean someone didnt acquire a drive. )

Not that I am Niko but I approve this message.

If someone where to have a HDD of Gaia attack 4 Id be in your dept

@corey, the SSF4 1.3 which I bought from you is a clean, correct dump then I assume?

yes its already been dumped and achived and all that jazz

added note after xmas ill try pick a few of the cheaper ssf4 hdds from ebay and see what i get

I thought Samsho was only a location test ? With the Japanese version we can get blood if we just use my "special" settings file :)

I have a drive labeled ssf4 v1.0 but I do not have USB key for it. When I try to boot it gives error for key. Let me know if this is usable to you at all

I have a Super Street Fighter IV setup: HDD labeled Capcom SSF4 Ver1.0 + USB dongle.
But it has been updated since in menu it reads "Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Ver.1.3 (Nesys)" and title screen shows "Ver.2012".

I think it's not the version you're looking for?

Last edited:
dont the manufacturers sell re-install dvd's??i know raw-thrills do.

No taito just re ship drives.

As for ssfiv 1.3 that one we already have a clean dump off thanks for looking though

have you asked MAMEdev ??
they have a private FTP with a lot of modern stuff on it.

have you asked MAMEdev ??
they have a private FTP with a lot of modern stuff on it.
I have not, do you know the best place to ask? #mame IRC?
MAMEDEV do not have a secret cache of games, most of the X2 stuff on their FTP has been uploaded there by me. Sometimes it has been my own dumps other times dump from members here. All are now part of Nikos multi.

Bump To this,
I managed to Track down and find owners of for Niko
SSF4AE Export 1.0
King Of fighters 13 1.0
King Of fighters 13 1.1
SSF4AE 1.0

We are STILL LOOKING For SSF4AE 1.1 AND 1.2

Since they where online updates you need to boot the game and check the version number listed while running.

Last edited:
I just checked all of mine. I only have SFIVAE Version 1.0 sorry

I have two set of super street fighter 4 bought from Japan arcade pcb shop, I will check for you this weekend.
By the way, thanks for the multi ttx2 freeware.

Reactions: rtw
Back