What's new
It's your cab, you need to adjust your monitor to suit.

It's your cab, you need to adjust your monitor to suit.
ok ill try when I get home or in morning. Boss wants me to run Lego tonight for everyone.

Question would I have to adjust back if I wanted to run other games?

Possibly, yes. I have to adjust mine occasionally but most games are fine

ok I got in contact with the guy over ukvac

Gave me this to show me what he did.

Attachments

• 9k77lsc9.png
    9k77lsc9.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 280
ok now I'm.stumped so Jnx was telling me his atlas already connects the grounds. I'm buying another from him with a sync cleaner see if that helps. He mentioned it could be dirt sync. Doesn't hurt to have a second atlas anyways.

It definitely has an odd sync output. On one of my CRT TVs it displays a warped picture, works fine on another.

Guardians doesn't work on my Astro and acts like the video ground is disconnected. Some boards are just weird.

ok now I'm.stumped so Jnx was telling me his atlas already connects the grounds. I'm buying another from him with a sync cleaner see if that helps. He mentioned it could be dirt sync. Doesn't hurt to have a second atlas anyways.
Maybe instead of throwing more money at it you just look at your remote board and turn the Hold knobs a little bit to see it if fixes it:

12932106163_f402152b1c_b.jpg

If it's a Nanao the hold controls may not be on the remote board (they're not on mine)

The hold knobs are on the chassis board. Remote board has V/H pos and size

The hold knobs are on the chassis board.
wow, seriously? that's super lame. But still. turn a few knobs first before you drop more money on something that might not fix the issue.
well I'm going to be dropping more money now looks like it. I got it working on both cabs. I went to adjust it a little so spiderman would work again and monitor turned off now it won't come back on. I checked the 2 fuses and I get beep so no idea what's wrong.

Ya so chassis dead. I'm not sure adjusting hold could do it I just hope the tube didn't die.

Last edited:
well if you start looking, the 2931 has these settings via the remote board at least. Yaton has been selling them but they go quick.

And hey, we know it wasn’t video ground! Anyone else have a sys18? I get continuity between all the grounds just from the pcb itself, so either I’m doing it wrong or I have no idea how the other guy “solved” it with a ground wire.

I have a 2931 but no power rgb cable. Haven't been able to find one.

I havee this bloxeed :

i-img915.jpg

how to convert it to Shadow Dancer or moonwalker?

Back