What's new

Richmal

Beginner
Reaction score
So i’ve been meaning to do my introduction for a while now.
I had a look to see when I joined arcade projects forum and it was October 31st 2016!! 1 year and 3 months ago!!

I’m Rich. I’m 42 and love arcade machines.I currently have 6 Naomi cabs disassembled.

I remember going to pubs/bars/holiday camps as a kid and always being drawn to any arcade machine that was near by.Last big arcade title I remember before getting into dance music and clubbing in my late teens was Streetfighter 2 turbo.
Fast forward to 2005 and I moved in with 4 mates to a massive house we shared with a double garage.Double garage was turned into a games room with 4 woody arcade machines and a pool table :) We had a lot of parties I can tell you :P This stayed like this until 2008and we all decided to move on our own separate ways.
Up until 6 months ago I had a games room in the loft of a house I had bought with my now ex girlfriend :(
I currently have all my cabs in storage and mates garages.Hopefully this will change soon.

I love this forum :) I find it so interesting all the projects that are made and finding out all the work that goes into them.Merging new technology with old.
Keep up the good work everybody

Welcome to the forum, long time lurker here too, and only just joined and contributed recently. The people here play nice compared to most other places to do with this hobby online! Enjoy!

Hey Rich, Sorry to hear about the split with the GF :( but you are more than welcome to come play some SF with me if you miss your cabs while in storage :)

Back