What's new
Both vids were taken down!! #Victory
I guess Youtube doesn't like people stealing someone else's Twitch stream then severely editing it and releasing it as their own. Even stole my Thumbnails and used my trademarked logo without my permission. Jeez. And the bad part is the idiots at the Neo forums think the videos were real. LOL. "OMG No games worked at all!" LOL. In seven hours there were four games that glitched a bit. All other games worked FLAWLESSLY and those four will work flawlessly also very soon.

Let us know when you get the glitches fixed they did our boy beast dirty man. The homies in NYC that actually do neo geo events did not like that one bit. (Stealing archives, editing videos to make darksoft product look bad, and ripping content)

Definitely reeks of a hit job. A lot of us in NYC already preorder the darksoft solution and we're just waiting for a final product so we can use your guys solution in upcoming events

@Darksoft i just dropped off the prototype at usps to be sent to the next tester btw. Should arrive by tomorrow/saturday or monday/tuesday the latest

especially when the videos I had reported clearly said "They stole our SD code"

especially when the videos I had reported clearly said "They stole our SD code"
We stole what, now? Uh, no we didn't.

So I guess that pretty much shows who was responsible for the videos, huh? Keeps getting sadder and sadder.

TerraOnion put that video up themselves under a fake YT account. That is the scummiest move I've ever seen in retro gaming.

They must have put a lot of thought into the hit too: Setting up to capture the stream ahead of time (which means they're closely stalking things here) and editing 7 hours of video down. Since they knew it's a prototype cart running prerelease firmware, they were sure to get what they wanted.

TerraOnion put that video up themselves under a fake YT account. That is the scummiest move I've ever seen in retro gaming.

They must have put a lot of thought into the hit too: Setting up to capture the stream ahead of time (which means they're closely stalking things here) and editing 7 hours of video down. Since they knew it's a prototype cart running prerelease firmware, they were sure to get what they wanted.
You have got to be kidding. Do you have any way to prove this? If true, wow...

The edited video's author claimed DS "stole our SD code" in the video. It doesn't seem like anyone else has "SD code" of their own.

The edited video's author claimed DS "stole our SD code" in the video. It doesn't seem like anyone else has "SD code" of their own.
That would explain the terribly broken English that matches the responses from neodev and neosd. Also why the edited video was in Spanish Twitch.

I want to be neutral and buy the best product, but I don't understand this behavior. I was looking forward to the Super SD System 3, but do not support these types of childish antics. A comparison video is one thing, but even Samsung has more tact against Apple than these guys...

Last edited:
They are so desperate for drama. Looking forward to there being none.

Back