What's new

JenClyde

Beginner
Reaction score
We have a tabletop arcade game with 58 games loaded on it (pacman, galaga, etc.). Now when we turn it on, the games start initializing (loading) but then an error comes up saying "Araknoid data error" or sometimes "1941 data error" so those games aren't loading and causing the machine to not work. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

do you know what is inside the cab? pc or pi based of is it one of the 60in1 PCB's?

post a picture if you can

110126056.jpg
110126058.jpg

Not sure - do the pics help? We bought this used as a Christmas present. It worked fine Christmas day, then stopped the next day.

We weren't given a key to be able to open the unit :( Are we screwed?

We weren't given a key to be able to open the unit :( Are we screwed?
Maybe contact the seller and ask them for their help?

If that's not an option you can pick the lock (recommended) or drill it out to get in.

Thanks - I have contacted the seller about a key, but haven't heard back yet. We will try to pick the lock, thanks!

When you are able tp open the cabinet, you'll probably see something like this (see below picture).

You said 58 gave me the impression that the seller has disabled the trackball games from the BIOS.

60-in-1-icade-and-slg-bundle.jpg

Some of these PCB's are poorly manufactured, cold solder joints, the flash chips on them goes bad in time, etc etc. You may also have a power problem with the PCB. etc.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, if you still want the cabinet, I'd recommend you just ask for a refund for the PCB. It is like $35-40 on aliexpress. May be you can get one locally. Anyway, you should be easily swap the PCB's.

Back