What's new
One that came with a multi rom pack release?

Good news is that Team Avalaunch asked me what games would you guys like to see next. Look forward to your posting....

Super Puzzle Fighter ... any English version
Mighty Pang! ... any English verison
Powered Gear ... any English version

Hyper Street Fighter 2 - Japanese version
Super Puzzle Fighter - English version

Good news is that Team Avalaunch asked me what games would you guys like to see next. Look forward to your posting....
Darkstalkers please :D
Darkstalkers and Eco Fighters.
You not following? We posted the byte you change on the Ultimate Ecology file to make it a different region, including with a list of all regions it supports.

I'll look up into solving the DarkStalkers problem soon.

You not following? We posted the byte you change on the Ultimate Ecology file to make it a different region, including with a list of all regions it supports.
When I open up the "uec.02" file in HxD, I can't find an offset called 00001B7E at all.

ZiFBGyp.jpg

Rockman Power Battle - I know this was released on CPS1, but wasn't it also on CPS2?

19XX: The War Against Destiny - I didn't see a cleaned version of this one in the set. Awesome shmup, one of the best!

When I open up the "uec.02" file in HxD, I can't find an offset called 00001B7E at all.

ZiFBGyp.jpg
It Column 0E of the row 00001B70 ... You can see the value is 00 (ie japan region).

Back