What's new
Is there a list somewhere of games that are not compatible at this time?

All decrypted games with Phoenix menu in them and games that are not yet decrypted are not compatible.

Both Super Puzzle Fighter and Armored Warriors working great!

Thank you!!!

One thing I did notice between the Hispanic to USA versions of SPF... the Hispanic version came "default" at normal difficulty while the USA version is at normal/hard difficulty by default.

Thank you!!!

One thing I did notice between the Hispanic to USA versions of SPF... the Hispanic version came "default" at normal difficulty while the USA version is at normal/hard difficulty by default.
Dunno. Maybe it writes configuration in different way or each region has a different difficulty level by default.

Thank you!!!

Dunno. Maybe it writes configuration in different way or each region has a different difficulty level by default.
A lot of CPS2 games have different difficulty settings between different regions, so this could be similar to original boards ;)

Since you were asking for next releases...

Hyper Street Fighter 2 - Japanese version
Vampire: The Night Warriors

I have a bugged decrypt of Vampire: The Night Warriors which has a odd bug with the inputs. (holding high kick button stalls the character movements) It works perfectly on mame and fails on the real hardware.

I need to get around to either re-decrypt it from scratch or debug the bug.

Hyper Street Fighter Japanese release would be like decrypting a new game. Eventually I'll get to work on that, too.

Ring of Destruction is a cool game, I'll definitely give it a look in the future.

Btw I just sent in one of the games mentioned here to Darksoft.

I have a bugged decrypt of Vampire: The Night Warriors which has a odd bug with the inputs. (holding high kick button stalls the character movements) It works perfectly on mame and fails on the real hardware.

Hyper Street Fighter Japanese release would be like decrypting a new game. Eventually I'll get to work on that, too.

Ring of Destruction is a cool game, I'll definitely give it a look in the future.

Thanks a lot for the update and for considering the next games mentioned in this thread. Thumbs up for the great work done so far!

Thanks a lot for the update and for considering the next games mentioned in this thread. Thumbs up for the great work done so far!
Couldn't agree more. Thumbs up for Team Avalaunch.

I was finally able to install this game. Works as intended.

It's always interesting playing different regions. I'd never played the English version of this game...only the Japanese... and the levels are tweaked slightly from region to region.

It's always fun discovering new tweaks/changes.

Finally managed to play through all the games posted in this thread.

I can say all worked fine for me, didn't find any issues so far, really like Mighty Pang and Armored Warriors :)

Here's a big thank you to all those who made these roms possible, keep em coming! :)

Awwwwwww yeeeeesssssss. Puzzle Fighter II USA! I own this game on so many formats, original playstation, saturn, gameboy advance, xbox live, etc Now I can play it on my HS-5!

Back