What's new
thanks for the releases everything is fine on my multi :)

my wishes for next releases : Pnickies (in order to evaluate the differences with super puzzle) and Ring of Destruction

if someone can upload ecofighter in english with the guide of leo it will be very nice :) (I've try but it doesn't work)

thanks for the releases everything is fine on my multi :)

my wishes for next releases : Pnickies (in order to evaluate the differences with super puzzle) and Ring of Destruction

if someone can upload ecofighter in english with the guide of leo it will be very nice :) (I've try but it doesn't work)
Pnickies is cool, but it's a CPS1 game... ;)

Some smart guy got it to work (without sound because sound hardware is different):

Apparently the SFA3 USA clean rom won't work (I'm trying to revive a dead board). I also tested it on an emulator and same deal, RAM NG at startup; is there any update or patch for that one?

I had issues with that set too, so I'd be happy to give any fix a try on real hardware if you take a look at it.

Can I request for a Hyper streetfighter 2 the anniversary edition Japan version?
Main reason is confusing to see the bosses name change from Vegas to m.bision to balrog...especially after watching IP man 3 starring Mike tyson... :)

Here are the byte-swapped versions of Eco Fighter discovered by l_oliveira. My CPS2 kit is packed up for a move, so could someone please test them?

https://mega.nz/#!gFk1hRpR!9NblUavrbuslxULv3l-ebgSgC0wyUDhuga4KC1jpR00
Has anyone had a chance to test these?
I only played each version for a couple of minutes, but so far they seem to be working as intended. Only their respective NAME files need to be edited since right now they all read 'UltimateEcology=J' and for some reason they got bumped to the bottom of the list instead of being sorted alphabetically.

I only played each version for a couple of minutes, but so far they seem to be working as intended. Only their respective NAME files need to be edited since right now they all read 'UltimateEcology=J' and for some reason they got bumped to the bottom of the list instead of being sorted alphabetically.
That happens when you add the roms to the card. If you copy everything off , then back on again, they will be in alphabetical order. You can edit the name file in notepad to fix the name that shows up.

That happens when you add the roms to the card. If you copy everything off , then back on again, they will be in alphabetical order. You can edit the name file in notepad to fix the name that shows up.
Thanks, I've got everything sorted alphabetically now.

I know that the NAME file can be edited. I only mentioned it as a heads up of sorts for SmokeMonster, for when he compiles his next roll-up package.

Thanks for testing them. This means we have a new game ready for CPS2. I've updated the link above with fixed Name files. I'll add them to the roll-up packs next.

SmokeMonster! Where are you? :thumbsup:
I'm in the US for a few more months. Then to Brazil for a few years.

Back