What's new
Added today:

Street Fighter Zero (JAPAN 950605)

Verified and confirmed correct:
Street Fighter Zero (JAPAN 950627) (Motzilla)
Street Fighter Zero (ASIA 950627) (Motzilla)
Street Fighter Zero (JAPAN 950727) (Mine)

Man, you are giving me a lot of work 8o

I'll try to get these converted ASAP.

@l_oliveira can you please have a look at mvscur1dl.zip looks like there are 2 files with extension 10.
Uh? I don't even have that rom on my SD card... lol

Someone else did convert it to CPS2 multi format. I usually take a existing directory and replace the .02 file when I'm testing a new decrypt.

Take the rom 02 to another copy of a MvsC which is proper...

Oh sorry I see what you mean. I'll fix it now.

Btw, while I am at it:

Released today:

Street Fighter Alpha (EURO 950718))
Street Fighter Zero (BRAZIL 950727)
Street Fighter Zero (BRAZIL 951109)

Oh sorry I see what you mean. I'll fix it now.

Btw, while I am at it:

Released today:

Street Fighter Alpha (EURO 950718))
Street Fighter Zero (BRAZIL 950727)
Street Fighter Zero (BRAZIL 951109)
8o 8o 8o

You feel like this?

stopsign.jpg

It's a new command line tool I made, which make decryption slightly less of a manual work. More precise, less manual work.

And unless new dumps surfaces, those should be all the existing revisions of Street Fighter Zero.

PLMK when the new link for Marvel vs Capcom (USA 971222) is fixed.

I did, right after I uploaded those three games, 45 minutes ago...

So should I remove the old HEX edited Eco Fighter region roms from the roll-up and replace them with the new sets?

In the particular case of Ultimate Ecology, the game performs the same regardless the rom is hex edited to change the region. I mean the hex edited rom performs identically as the original in region one. We could put the very same rom hex edited for all regions and nobody would notice a difference.

But since I had the work, why not?

In the particular case of Ultimate Ecology, the game performs the same regardless the rom is hex edited to change the region. I mean the hex edited rom performs identically as the original in region one. We could put the very same rom hex edited for all regions and nobody would notice a difference.

But since I had the work, why not?
I'll definitely replace the hex edits with your work. I just wanted to make sure I was wrapping my mind around them correctly :D

Back