What's new

CoinFeeder

Professional
Reaction score
Hey guys,

German guy living in Sydney here. What should I say? First of all: I'm a big fan of all of you guys! I truly believe this board holds the best and most friendly community, almost feels like hanging with the care bears here :) Keep it up, will ya?!

Like many here (I guess), I spend most of my childhood playing consoles, arcade games and dialling into good old BBSes with my Amiga and my 2400 baud modem. Feels like a long time ago.

Anyways, I'm pretty back doing exactly that. Well, not to the full extend because of my lovely daughter & partner, work and a gazillion other hobbies... but the early night time in Sydney is mine ;)

Little bit of background: Before working at multiple ISPs over more than a decade of my career, I ended up doing my own startup and now work for the company that acquired us and brought my whole team and me to Sydney.

I have a couple of pet projects around retrogaming & especially arcade stuff going, but not much to share yet.

- I'm currently working on my streaming setup, so some videos/live-streams will likely popup on my YouTube channel soon
- Furthermore, I just fired up a wordpress instance to put out some of the knowledge I gathered over the last couple of years and those to come (not much there yet either)
- Dozens of more things I'm tinkering with, including some hardware projects (more on that later ;))

That should be it for now I guess... Ah, one more thing: I'm in New York next week (arriving Jan 1st, leaving 5th) ... So if anyone from that area fancy a drink, let me know!

Cheers!

Welcome! I won't be in NYC but if you venture to Boston lemme know

Back