What's new
Look who's here!! Neocps1 itself!!

TO EVERYONE! Neocps1 has sent me his conversion of Punisher from CPS 1.5 to CPS2 and he would like to donate it to the community for everyone to enjoy it.

Please give it a go and let us know how it works for you and don't be shy click on the like button to neocps comment!

This is the version to use with the multi: http://www.mediafire.com/file/g90g545m8asuam7/punisher_cps2.7z
This is the version to use with original B Board and Eproms: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ol9xs2o831nupc1/punisher-cps2.rar

If you like it you can always donate to his PayPal account: neocps1@gmail.com

And remember! @trap15 and others working on this. The bounty is still open...
Sent some paypal! Thank you very much!!

Ah! Gotcha, thank you. That makes sense. Easy fix. Is there any way to adjust how the display writes "punisher" or is that just set.
Haven't tested it myself yet, just use the default folder name as it is.

But for all other games from the roll-up pack there is a 'NAME' file in the folder without file extension.
I would assume you can just create a similar file in the Punisher folder and name it whatever you want :)

Anyone have the files pre-patched with Kuze's fix?

I'll send a little thank you tip via paypal tomorrow to neocps1. I thought I was gonna spent all my free time in front of my new NeoGeo Multi

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, are the other bugs fixable as well? Or is this a problem because of the difference in platform?

Out of curiosity, are the other bugs fixable as well? Or is this a problem because of the difference in platform?
It is all a matter of time, motivation and skill. Some of these other bugs will take considerably more work to correct, i.e. differences in sprite priority. To figure out all of the antihack protection will also take time, the main culprit being muscle bomber duo.

sent you a tenner NeoCPS which is apparently 7.86 Euros.

I know its not much, but its all I can swing. Appreciate the work you did and I hope more work is done on this game and the others, cause then I wont have to buy a Multi CPS1 ;)

CPS2 Multi, the gift that keeps on giving:

9c0WBo6m.jpg

So finally I had some free time to test The Punisher (I used the pre-patched version by kuze).
I finished the game without encountering any particular problem.
The only strange thing appears in Test Mode, when I try the input buttons, if I press 1P Start, the screen goes upside down.
Other than that it's a great game and I'm very happy with this conversion and with the multi CPS2. :)

Last edited:
Back