What's new
Check with @zero238, I sold my full set of TB boards to him.
Perhaps he can check the labels and scan the best one?

ok gents. I have several communication board but need another one. Who can lend one to me. Assume it can be damaged and you'll get a repro back in exchange. If I can get one from eBay or any other user, I'd prefer that road.

Can you put me down for 2 please :) I doubt I'll ever actually use them, but I know I won't get the opportunity to buy them again!

Thanks!

what I need ASAP is another communication PCB to get the ball running on this one.

@zero238 Any chance of getting a nice scan of the label from those boards that Pascal sold ya?

Also, any chance of selling or donating one of those communication boards?

I'm also interested in a good scan, or even buy some Stickers if someone has them professionally made. I've already started hunting for good donor CPS2s for these :)

i have a brother MFC 290C. Old as fuck but tell me how you want it scanned. I'll take a look at my boards and find a nice one
Get the best one and do a color scan at the highest possible PPI/DPI, 300 should work just fine, 600 better. If the scanner can save files as TIFF choose that, if not use, JPG at the highest possible quality.

Thanks.

where do I send the files? They look like hot garbage to me though. Have a 600, 1200, jpeg and from my phone. The photo from my phone looks the best though.

Sent it derick. Check your email

Last edited:
will daughter boards be available for the 8 roms that plug into the extension connector?
daughter board.png

will daughter boards be available for the 8 roms that plug into the extension connector?
daughter board.png
That doesn't make it Tournament Battle. If you are looking to convert another game to Tournament Battle, you don't need that ROM board. You can replace the Mask ROMs with higher capacity EPROMs, just like the Progear conversions floating around. Maybe someone will host a file set for people wanting to do such a conversion.
-ud

is it possible to edit the other fighting games to use these boards?

I'm sure it's possible and you can copy paste code from this into the others. I'll try to bring the talent into this on due time.

Back