What's new
they are 100% products made by me, no clones/fakes :)
Have you been bootlegged? ?( =O
Absoutely not, I can't see how they could be cloned since they are niche products that very few people need, there is no interest in copying them.The products sold on Arcade Parts & Repair are 100% genuine, I have assembled and tested them personally.The store carries few of them currently but they will have more (maybe all) in the future.

Last edited:
I wasn't sure, but since Caius gives the OK, I'm ordering today!
You can go ahead and order.As said, products are 100% original from my designs, each unit has been assembled and tested by me before shipping to Peter (the owner of Arcade Parts & Repair store), he is a serious businessman working in arcade since many years.

If you have been bootlegged, I won't support.
This would be a good choice if I were really bootleged but it's not.Once again, they are 100% genuine by Caius! :thumbup:

Last edited:
  • @caius are you making more? I need to repair a toki but they are sold out ||
I bought a replacement for my Toki pcb from Caius and it worked beautifully. A+ quality.
Simple drop and play.

As a side note, When you install it though I recommend bending the pins on the socket on an angle and adding some hot glue to insure it doesn't get knocked off like the original.

Back