What's new
you've got the jumpers wrong.

looks like the 4 jumpers group beside sound rom 4 wrong. i don't remember, but i will post here the pic asap.
jumper 19 and 20 position should be reversed.

Last edited:
Thank you 8o ;)

Before

After

I removed all the jumpers and put them in the right direction.

Because I noticed that the metalic feature of the jumper must be a straight line and not a curve and I put a lot of it like that

I just changed the position of a single jumper because I had a voice problem like mice speaking in accelerated :D lol

My Jumpers configuration

on the other hand I have a doubt
during the character selection there is the character select in green X/ ?( watch the video thank you

Somewhat confirmed if this is normal
Thanks again to everyone :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: ;)

I just changed the position of a single jumper because I had a voice problem like mice speaking in accelerated :D lol

on the other hand I have a doubtduring the character selection there is the character select in green X/ ?( watch the video thank you

Somewhat confirmed if this is normal
Thanks again to everyone :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: ;)
i don't test the sound :D
since i just burned the rom chips for ram testing only. now after seeing your video, i know there's still problem with my motherboard.

can't say about the green character.

If this still isn't fixed, I have the correct jumper settings for you.

The only one I notice from your final setup is JP20. It should be on 1-2 instead of 2-3 as you have it in your pictures that were posted on Feb. 9th.

I believe there is a load time on the character select, but I haven't fired my board up in a while so I can't tell you if it is green or not. JP 20 is the only one that I see different from my board.

Brian

If this still isn't fixed, I have the correct jumper settings for you.

The only one I notice from your final setup is JP20. It should be on 1-2 instead of 2-3 as you have it in your pictures that were posted on Feb. 9th.

I believe there is a load time on the character select, but I haven't fired my board up in a while so I can't tell you if it is green or not. JP 20 is the only one that I see different from my board.

Brian
Hey guy Thanks you :) :saint:
I made the change you said I see no difference except that more micro glitch on the white screen SEGA title 8) .

you could put a photo in HD of your ROM Board that I can see all the jumpers configure
Thank you ;)

I think the green character select is normal.
Take a look at the mame videos on youtube.
I did the same conversion, characters are also green like in your video.

EPR & MPR locations & Jumpers on Rom Bord Last Bronx SEGA MODEL 2B CRX Complet ^^ Thank you to everyone :thumbup:

20181118-121903.jpg

Back