What's new

Lemony Vengeance

Champion
Reaction score
hey all.

You should all know me. If you don't. My name is Lemony Vengeance, and I've been doing arcade and arcade stick mods for the last three years.

If you want a console working in your arcade cabinet or a multiconsole arcade stick, I'm your guy.

I received a dual player Dreamcast pad hack box from LV... I think 4 years ago now?

It's still working perfectly, quality solder/resister work, custom screw terminal top (requested) and zero hot glue.

I received a dual player Dreamcast pad hack box from LV... I think 4 years ago now?

It's still working perfectly, quality solder/resister work, custom screw terminal top (requested) and zero hot glue.
it's been like three years :)

and no hard feelings about the past, homie :) glad you made your way here!

nice seeing you here too :)

I can also vouch for LV - he knows his stuff and he's great to work with.

Glad to see you here LV! And Mugi is a mod here. He will be the strictest mod you've ever seen. Beware.

gvthxlX.gif

"Mmmm... Lemony!"

Ya know. I have tried many times to find out the story behind the Lemony Vengeance name but haven't really heard anything. Is it top secret? It reminds me of the Lemon Flava guy I have heard of before.

Ya know. I have tried many times to find out the story behind the Lemony Vengeance name but haven't really heard anything. Is it top secret? It reminds me of the Lemon Flava guy I have heard of before.
here's the story:

A friend of mine and I were at the skate park 10 years ago and IRON MAN by Black Sabbath was blasting on a boombox.. There's a line where Ozzy sings "Planning his Vengeance", but I thought he said LEMONY VENGEANCE.

The name eventually became my Gamertag, and it stuck :)

Whatup Lemony. Love your work man.

Last edited:
Lemony has been instrumental in making custom arcade cables for me and has been cool enough to teach me how to make several of my own. He's also whipping me up a sweet jamma snes as we speak :) entrepreneur? Tech advisor? Evil genius? I say all of the above....

entrepreneur? Tech advisor? Evil genius? I say all of the above....
You're far too kind, homie. I would say I'm like Harry Potter:

Surrounded by a ton of people that are smarter and greater than I am and wouldn't be who I am without them, but I manage to fall into success anyway. :)

Back