What's new
So is there someone yet who sells the cave conversions for this? Apart from youknowwho.
AFAIK he's the only one selling PGM conversions. I've seen some of his work being re sold online though.

You wanna talk extra characters? I have two different hacks in my pile, one that seems to be regular KoV with Street Fighter characters added, and a second (with an actual label!) that seems to be KoV SH with Street Fighter AND King of Fighters characters added. That latter one has a ton of choices.

Reasonably certain they're both hacks... But they're REALLY well done. Sheep Nova has one of them on sale right now on eBay for $77 I think.
Do you know if these are dumped/available?I must admit i never played _all_ the bootlegs dumped in MAME at this point, but if they are missing, and you can dump them, that would be sweet,
I don't have a mame installation running right now, but I should be able to get one going (I have a semi-recent rom set) soon. But if anyone has it running already and can verify they're NOT, I'll be happy to ship my carts to someone that can dump them. I don't have the ability/equipment myself.

I can confirm both conversion methods @Apocalypse posted work flawlessly. Thanks again! :) . Also the method to convert KOV2 to Ketsui is identical for Espgaluda. Thank you to @jepjepjep for providing a dump of his Espgaluda program rom.

Attachments

• 20180605_222809.jpg
    20180605_222809.jpg
    802.4 KB · Views: 258
I can confirm both conversion methods @Apocalypse posted work flawlessly. Thanks again! :) . Also the method to convert KOV2 to Ketsui is identical for Espgaluda. Thank you to @jepjepjep for providing a dump of his Espgaluda program rom.
Hi. Excellent now the monolopy is over and anyone can make these repros :).

What programmer did you use to write the roms?

E.

Last edited:
Hi. Excellent now the monolopy is over and anyone can make this repros.
What programmer did you use to write the roms?

E.
I used a QG-4x4 for everything except for the MX26l6420 chips which were ordered from buyicnow.

Ah damn, I thought we found a substitute for the spunkman.
we did... it's YOU (metaphorically, as in doing it YOUrself)
I have in the past tried to burn roms and do stuff I mess up big time, I am more a hands-off person now. Let the people who know what they are doing do it - I will pay them if I can afford it. The best I did was install Darksoft's CPS2 not without bending pins mind you. I works, so thats a relief. I did change the GAL ;)

Anyone ever figure out if it's possible to convert DDPDOJ on PGM2 to BL? Or is that way outside of the scope of this thread? ;)

I just ordered a cart to do the conversions with, if I'm going to make one, would those of you who have these suggest Ketsui first, or Espgaluda

IMO, definitely Ketsui... Galuda is good, but ultimately it's flying fairies vs. ships :)

Espgaluda has the better soundtrack but I definitely prefer the gameplay of Ketsui, I can always get another donor cart down the track if the conversion goes well

I just ordered a cart to do the conversions with, if I'm going to make one, would those of you who have these suggest Ketsui first, or Espgaluda
IMO, definitely Ketsui... Galuda is good, but ultimately it's flying fairies vs. ships :)
Let me know if you want a set of labels. I have quite a few left over.

Back