What's new
https://www.smooth-on.com/products/task-9/
Only downside is the short pot life, have to work fast. Excellent resin for what you trying to do, assuming transparency is a must
I picked the current resin relatively randomly to have a starting point to work from. Transparency would be nice, but coloured opaque should work as well.
At the moment I have neither vacuum or pressure chamber, so if I want clean clear casts I'll probably have to invest into that direction.

Last edited:
On-topic question, was the ddp white label from the glue master guy ever dumped & released?
Seconded.

I've followed all your exploits in this thread, Asure. I read the whole thread when I discovered it earlier this year. I want to thank you from the bottom of my hear for your efforts here, as well as the efforts of others including but not limited to twistedsymphony and Fluffy.

Did you ever re-upload your DDP dual-boot rom ddpdojbl_fixed.zip from post 939? I was hoping to try it for myself soon.

Hey thanks man but this wasnt all my effort. The other guy got it to properly boot w/o crashing and I worked from there.

I never reuploaded it to avoid other conversions popping up that have an error. I see they are still being sold and have no idea if they have the crash. Nobody confirmed if joergs version did or did not have the crash. We need a dump.

Is that the latest one? I was gonna try it and see if White Label crashes on stage 4 for me too.

Hi guys,
This is not a PGM specific question, but I believe people in this thread will know.

I'm repairing a PGM title now, and need to burn a MX26L6420 to replace a broken w064 ROM.
But, I could not find a good programmer that supports MX26L6420.

fyi, I have a TL866 and a TOP3000 now. So, if I can write MX26L6420 by them with a sort of adapter, that's better.

I use buyicnow, You can buy chips and have them program for you.

Sure beats spending big on an adapter you'll use a few times.

Hi guys,
This is not a PGM specific question, but I believe people in this thread will know.

I'm repairing a PGM title now, and need to burn a MX26L6420 to replace a broken w064 ROM.
But, I could not find a good programmer that supports MX26L6420.

fyi, I have a TL866 and a TOP3000 now. So, if I can write MX26L6420 by them with a sort of adapter, that's better.
TOP3000 can with a SOP to DIP adapter.

Thats the version w/ the crash in it. :(
I'm using it because it is better than nothing... I'm not good enough to do a full loop, so I'm most likely not going to hit it for a while. :) The program ROM is socketed in conversions and my repro board, so can easily be replaced when someone finds the time to pick it up and fix it.

TOP3000 can with a SOP to DIP adapter.
Oh, really?! I already have a SOP to DIP adapter.

Which programming software do you use?
I'm using Topall Ver8.37(2018-04-24), but it does not have the MX26L6420 or similar device name in the "Select chip" menu.

Should be easy to confirm, you can just credit feed all the way to that stage. I don't know if AMBs version has the issue btw.

Oh, really?! I already have a SOP to DIP adapter.
Which programming software do you use?
I'm using Topall Ver8.37(2018-04-24), but it does not have the MX26L6420 or similar device name in the "Select chip" menu.
Humm, am I mistaken with my other programmer? Let me check that.

Back