What's new
Would this be a good solution to the 5V -> 3.3V conversion:
p.jpg

I removed the resistor and diodes and put this in their place.

IMG_1758

I took some photos of my Ketsui and Espgaluda conversions in case it's helpful. Here's a link to the album: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmbbwzzq

Hey @jepjepjep

Do you have a way of dumping the main program rom (M27C322) for Espgaluda?

Is it possible to make the white label version playable on DDP DAIOUJOU conversion cart? As the original DDP DAIOUJOU black contains the white label version. Both the old and new version can be selected at game start screen.
The conversion has old and new version settings in TEST MENU, but no selections at the start.
Theoretically, I think it is possible to play the white version on cart.Maybe need some mod on the main program. Anyone has some ideas? :huh:

Is it possible to make the white label version playable on DDP DAIOUJOU conversion cart? As the original DDP DAIOUJOU black contains the white label version. Both the old and new version can be selected at game start screen.
The conversion has old and new version settings in TEST MENU, but no selections at the start.
Theoretically, I think it is possible to play the white version on cart.Maybe need some mod on the main program. Anyone has some ideas? :huh:
I don't see why it couldn't be done. Joerg sells Ketsui arrange mode conversions on his site but I find it a little strange that he never offered the Vanilla version of Daioujou.

I don't see why it couldn't be done. Joerg sells Ketsui arrange mode conversions on his site but I find it a little strange that he never offered the Vanilla version of Daioujou.
I had communicated with him late last year, and he said it was possible for him to make me a version with both Vanilla and Black Label on one cart for the same price he was flogging just the Black Label, so it's definitely do-able.

My Ketsui has the trap15 Arrange mode on one cart with a switch to choose between versions, but I had to specifically request it as he doesn't advertise that...

My Ketsui has the trap15 Arrange mode on one cart with a switch to choose between versions, but I had to specifically request it as he doesn't advertise that...
Would you be able to dump the program rom of your Ketsui cart, djsheep? It would be fun to update my cart to play the trap15 arrange mode.

Would you be able to dump the program rom of your Ketsui cart, djsheep? It would be fun to update my cart to play the trap15 arrange mode.
Will figure that out for you guys, I don't have the means to dump outside of my toilet. But I could ask a mate :)

Will figure that out for you guys, I don't have the means to dump outside of my toilet. But I could ask a mate :)
Awesome! I'd really appreciate it!

Can do - but if it's SMD I'll need to get adapters, I know at least some of the EPROMs are but I forget if they all are
If they're needed, I can buy them for you too, it's not a pressing issue I'm sure. I'll get them for the forum sometime... or by the time a Multi gets announced ;)

Hopefully we just need the socketed rom dumped. I have a ketsui boot I could try it on in that case.

Back