What's new
Sure you can multiplex, but if the filter board has no active components, how would it do that?

If it's multiplexing on the pc board, it's no longer a standard lpt port.
Besides that, something needs to tell the multiplexer which devices to connect to the inputs, which is again not a standard LPT port feature.
It might help if someone could take pictures of the chips connected to the 30 pin connector. Those could help identifying the filter board interface. Mame code could probably help as well. No idea how well the Lindbergh is emulated in Mame.

someone was faster with the idea it seems :D

teknoparrot announced it for the next version:

someone was faster with the idea it seems :D

teknoparrot announced it for the next version:
Except it isn't. Remotely while that isnt out, its extremely likely that was one of the 2 games jayfox, was paid to handport and isnt done via normal Emulation / Real hardware means.

I'll take the wait and see approach.. It would be kind of silly to announce Lindbergh support and not specifying that only two games are supported and they are ports..

I'll take the wait and see approach.. It would be kind of silly to announce Lindbergh support and not specifying that only two games are supported and they are ports..
Considering, Jackulas aka Reaver, has been selling boots with the help of jayfox for a long time. combined with jayfox making this public statement on his personal patreon

""So, as requested by the person who contacted me, I've now started porting 2 games from Lindbergh to modern desktop 32-bit Linux using a closed-source emulation project. At the time of writing, I'm almost 100 hours into this project. It's based on my existing open-source emulator and new research.
The actual negotations about the final pay still haven't finished yet, so the deal might still fall through.""

I would say it is extremely and I mean extremely likely.

Considering, Jackulas aka Reaver, has been selling boots with the help of jayfox for a long time. combined with jayfox making this public statement on his personal patreon
Jackalus is a smoke-seller, who can't do much more than this:

It's not the first time that he post a video which proves nothing at all, just to shake the tree and see who's responding....he's done it in the past.....

I know what Jay is working on and we'll post about it on due time :thumbsup:

Back