What's new

zero238

Grand Master
Reaction score
A few months ago I was put in charge of my own pizzeria with the help of my family. Since I love playing video games, I thought it would be a cool idea to have some arcade cabs in it. Purchased a SF2 WW converted form a wizard of war cab and a Neo-Geo MVS. Since the SF2 was really beat up, I got a Dynamo Showcase cab with a CVS1 in a decent condition. Eventually I'll put in some different fighting games on it and maybe start a tournament for people to join in. Third Strike is on the list of games I want on my machine, so I came here to learn how to do it.

Welcome fellow North Carolinian!

Sounds like you need a CPS2 multikit also! I can help you get a CPS3 setup working.

I need a dead cps 2 board first though. Recently got a phoenixed SSF2T so I wanna put that in soon. I just need to change the control panel and make it nice and new. As for the CPS 3, I need to get the whole set up first. Might go for a SF3 2nd Impact and look for the other stuff to make it a third strike.

Sounds like a plan. I may have a full multi-B-board kit to sell you soon if you are interested.

That will be cool. Need to save some cash then. Will put it in the machine during events and set it on freeplay.

Welcome Zero! I'm also in the triangle. I'd like to come get a slice and play some games sometime :D

A few months ago I was put in charge of my own pizzeria with the help of my family. Since I love playing video games, I thought it would be a cool idea to have some arcade cabs in it. Purchased a SF2 WW converted form a wizard of war cab and a Neo-Geo MVS. Since the SF2 was really beat up, I got a Dynamo Showcase cab with a CVS1 in a decent condition. Eventually I'll put in some different fighting games on it and maybe start a tournament for people to join in. Third Strike is on the list of games I want on my machine, so I came here to learn how to do it.
Welcome!

Bring back the 80's pizza parlor with greasy sticks on that Gauntlet cab!

Triad here, not too far from you guys.
Welcome to you too Majors! I think I may have met you at one of the KOF tourneys at Lost Ark :)

Back