What's new

Urabutbl

Student
Reaction score
So, I was out in the garage messing about with my cabinets when my mother-in-law decides to swing by with a big box of stuff she's decided should live in our garage rather than her flat. I'm convinced she does this so there'll be less space for my arcade machines, since she thinks these are taking up valuable hoarded-garbage space. Anyhoo, since she's carrying a box, she can't quite see where she's putting her feet aaaaaand... crack. She's steps right on the LCD for the F3. The annoying thing is, it's usually in a nice 3D-printed pink shell, but I'd just removed it to swap for another shell that was much nicer...

Anyway, long story short, LCD is cracked and the switches broke. I have spare switches and I'm going to try a rescue, but I think it's unlikely to work. So my question is... can I buy the LCD:s anywhere? AliExpress? Straight from you guys? Anyone? Bueller?

Much obliged!

I think I have 1 or 2 left at home. I could eventually send you one. PM for more info.

Thanks!

Are they the same LCDs that are used all of the arduino kits? You if you search like "LCD 1602" or w/e, you'll get a bunch of listings.

Are they the same LCDs that are used all of the arduino kits? You if you search like "LCD 1602" or w/e, you'll get a bunch of listings.
They're a customized version I believe

it's the same PCB that an arduino uses but it has soldered a custom pcb on the bottom.

Same here, I broke one of the switches/buttons. What's the part number for me to solder another one? I'm OK for now since I have another LCD from another multi but I'd like to fix it.

Back