What's new

Which mods would you like the NeoGeo Menu to have?

• Total voters
Music off by default is a good point.

But if desired,I'm thinking of adding own MOD files - this will be possible later on, is that right, darksoft?

easy: just allow us to put our own ! everybody happy! (ps: is it done yet?! :D )

What about:

or:

:D
Apicary would be cool. Can't go wrong with any Metal Slug, KOF, Samurai Shodown themes.

I don't even have it yet and that Beverly Hills Cop theme was already a must turn off and I actually like the song. If you can have multiple songs I would set it on a rotation so nothing repeats right away.

I personally would like to hear the train stage from fatal fury special... or an option to add your own..

I would end up putting Go Straight from Streets of rage 2

I've got opinions with no solution... :)

I think anything with vocals or vocal sound effects should be out. It should be just instrumental only.
Also, the stuff that wears on you after a while is the faster/louder stuff. I'd keep it to a slower paced, relevant instrumental piece.

Now off to find one that meets the criteria. :)

EDIT:

Maybe?

Nice version of BMB:

This is a nice, long mix that has some nice tunes. Could be cut down a bit if needed. This one is my vote :)

Last edited:
Is it possible to add/delete music menu right now? Even if the Foley track is fun for me it is missing neo geo games music,.
By the way, quality is very low after the 4th track if I remember well.

Back