What's new

Which mods would you like the NeoGeo Menu to have?

• Total voters

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
We are deciding which music will go into the Menu.

It's not binding but will give us a good idea of which music you prefer. Notice that we can have a maximum of 5-6 tunes, depending on the Length.
Any format will do, mod preferably, the shorter and lesser count of channels the best.

Thanks!

I honestly don't care, first thing I'm going to do is turn off the music no matter what it is, I don't want it. So I'm not voting so people who do care can have their voice.

But that said, why isn anything that's non Neo Geo even being considered?

you are making very good points. Keep it coming please.

Original music would be best.

It should ship with music disabled though. The only flash cart I can think of that had music was the Super UFO, and there's a reason why. It's really obnoxious after the 30 seconds of novelty wears off.

While I will also turn off the music the second I receive the cart, I really like this song:

Please have it off by default and don't waste loading time on loading the music if it's turned off.

While...I almost loathe to suggest it...the Bust a Move theme is the main theme song in my head when I think of the neo geo.

But yes, it should be neo geo related.

Kinda like the metal slug music. That or maybe magical drop.

If you are going to use existing game music I'd really stay stick with neo geo game music.

Back