What's new
Seems like it would be a good if the cart just made the UNIBIOS a thing of the past and gave you the same functionality with a stock bios. Or make a custom BIOS that doesn't have any of the redundant code for use with this bios. (No idea how hard that is, probably a lot harder and more trouble than its worth)
That's the plan...

Is it possible to add some kind of functionality to have the multicart reboot to a specified slot. Like for instance if you are in the intro screen with the timer, hit A, B or C to reboot straight to slot 1,2 or 3.

That way you don't have to cycle through all games if you want to play the game in the 3rd slot

Anything other that the Unibios adds?
Single coin slot/shoot on MVS (arcade) USA (region)! :love:
This is only possible on stock BIOS if you set to JPN (but some of us like to play our games in english).
That's the plan...
Yes I agree, the time has come for stock BIOS to return and multicart can set the region (just don't forget that hack above). ;)

For Omega & Analogue CMVS users we won't buy a stock bios to replace our UniBios.

Just do support for the Unibios for theses CMVS atleast, because we get our consoles like that.
And because the Unibios is really usefull with original games.

So no, the Unibios need to be fully supported by Darksoft's MVS MultiCard.
It's what we expected when buying the MVS MultiCard (not to do modifications on our consoles).

@Darksoft. Just tell me if Unibios will be fully supported in the next updates, because without the MVS MultiCard is not usefull for me.
I just need to know if we can wait for theses consoles to be fully supported.
Or if i need to send my MVS MultiCard back because Unibios will not be fully supported...

The MVS MultiCard is a great product and project but maybe not for Unibios users... Because i have a lot of bugs on lot of games...

I need to know about that.

Last edited:
For Omega & Analogue CMVS users we won't buy a stock bios to replace our UniBios.
I'm using the multicart on my Analogue CMVS Slim without any errors at all since day 1 (except i was too impatient and forgot to copy the menu folder). Since then everything has been working 100%.

If with future updates the Unibios won't be supported anymore, i would be very disappointed.

I just need to know if we can wait for theses consoles to be fully supported.
what's not supported?
The Analogue and Omega CMVS's come with the UniBIOS. And anyone who bought them for the simplicity of needing to do nothing and have it "just work" may take issue with:

Seems like it would be a good if the cart just made the UNIBIOS a thing of the past and gave you the same functionality with a stock bios. Or make a custom BIOS that doesn't have any of the redundant code for use with this bios. (No idea how hard that is, probably a lot harder and more trouble than its worth)
That's the plan...
I'm pretty sure that's what Tgames was referring to.

Indeed it is, users with cMVS units will still have original games they want to run as well.

Having to switch out a BIOS chip between multi and original carts to maintain functionality certainly wouldn't be ideal.

Especially when the cMVS are already designed for those users who don't want any more hassle than plug and play, which is completely fair enough.

I'm using the multicart on my Analogue CMVS Slim without any errors at all since day 1 (except i was too impatient and forgot to copy the menu folder). Since then everything has been working 100%.
If with future updates the Unibios won't be supported anymore, i would be very disappointed.
We never said that it won't be supported. It rather wont be needed as it won't add anything new to what you currently have. We plan and we'll do our best to make all motherboards work with all BIOS, original and UNIBIOS. UNIBIOS add some delays and interferes with the original working of the NeoGeo (as compared to stock BIOS) so it may be a bit of an issue with 4 slots and 6 slots, but for the rest I believe it won't be a problem.

Thanks for the clarification @Darksoft, it's very important for Omega & Analogue CMVS users (1 Slot MV1C) to have this MultiCard working perfectly with the Unibios.
Because all systems are shipped with Unibios, like @Synergy said also.

I understand the opposite due of few messages about the Unibios posted in this topic, so i was afraid of all bugs will not be fixed.
The MultiCard need to deal perfectly with the Unibios Bios for theses users.

@twistedsymphony, i have lot of bugs about High Score in lot of games.
Also have some glitchy sound or sprites on few games.
I have posted my tests in the corresponding topic.

I have the originals of same games tested to make sure about things i notice during writing my test.
And my consoles (Omega CMVS Unibios 3.3 + Analogue CMVS Slim Unibios 3.3) have no issues whatsoever with all my originals (about 60 MVS games)

Best Regard.

Last edited:
Hi,
i get my multi MVS today, try it on my CMVS omega, load my 16g sandisk fat32 with roll up pack, get the "menu" update, place the last "menu" folder in "update" and the files in "games" /"Menu" i do this 3 times but no menu on the screen, just black screen, nothing happens, i did something wrong ?

Hi,
i get my multi MVS today, try it on my CMVS omega, load my 16g sandisk fat32 with roll up pack, get the "menu" update, place the last "menu" folder in "update" and the files in "games" /"Menu" i do this 3 times but no menu on the screen, just black screen, nothing happens, i did something wrong ?
First of all. Did you try the multiMVS as you received it, before trying to updae? Everything was OK?
Second , are the files from \update\menu deleted?

No when i try first it was without update just with the simple roll up pack extracted to the micro maintaining the structure, it goes black so after i formated, and try with the updated menu but black again, no sound, no menu no loading, nothing, first time just with the roll up pack, second and third time with the updated menu.
"menu" or files in it were never deleted. (excuse my poor english)

Sorry if this has been explained earlier but do I need to format this memory card on a PC? Would it work using a mac?

Back