What's new
I think my issue may be due to a bad SD card. Waiting on Amazon and I'll try again later this week.

using that menu still caused same screens i just went back to build you had in production video everything works on mvs mode im just suck with 147 of 160 support but games boot without copyright issues @Darksoft

I have the same result with this menu. I had to downgrade the menu to the 20180401 (1st of april) version of the menu to have it work again (that's the most recent one I have preceding the 20181129).

@Walker8330 : your solution works as well (aka : setting the Unibios in "Console" mode).

Links updated with menu from 17th October.
if you wanna use everything current firmware wise you just have to set it to console mode i just fully updated to new menu top file etc and set my mvs to console mode for now

that method seems to be the best way i been helping a lot of ppl locally to me who just got the cart and updating to latest everything then setting it to console is the best way for me to get them running out of the box i do miss adding quarters though lol

I'm sorry but it doesn't work either, I still got the same screen. Going back to the first-of-april-2018 menu.
The white screen that you showed is normal as you're running the game in Japanese region. The red one is the one that gets the game stuck. Which games are giving you trouble?

I'm sorry but it doesn't work either, I still got the same screen. Going back to the first-of-april-2018 menu.
The white screen that you showed is normal as you're running the game in Japanese region. The red one is the one that gets the game stuck. Which games are giving you trouble?
ok so when you get the white screen the bios has to be set to europe and arcade and it works ???? @Darksoft

Last edited:
No, both messages are the same : only the font color differs.

Last edited:
Back