What's new
Greetings.
The cart seems to have a glitch that screws up the graphics that extends to the games. I've posted a thread about it here https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?threads/choppy-glitchy-screen-problem.11221/
Can you be more specific?
Which motherboard are you using?

Which Firmware and which Menu versions are you using?

Does it happen with all games or just some?

:D
AS seen on the thread, the graphics tends to screw up. It applies to all games as well as the menu.
20191113_123222.jpg
20191112_201831-min.jpg

As for the motherboard, I use a MV4FT.
The firmware and menu are all recent. I even tried to use the previous one but it didn't work.

I'm trying to replace the battery of my system to see if it changes something which would take a couple of days because I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I was planning to use the menu-25022018 version to see if it would work(based on here Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread) but I don't know what firmware to use.

I guys,

i have a question: is it available a box cover for this fantastic card? I want to put it in my shockbox :)

thanks!

Can't get my new Neo MVS multi cart to work.
Can you tell me what I'm missing?

On my drive, the folders look like this
games
update - currently nothing inside update - initially had the update files

Inside the games folder:
Menu (inside is crom0 m1rin prom srom vroma0)
rom folders (inside are all game folders from rollup)

Menu should be inside Update folder not inside the Roms folder, just cut and paste. If you need to update the firmware, place the files into the /Update folder

Menu should be inside Update folder not inside the Roms folder, just cut and paste. If you need to update the firmware, place the files into the /Update folder
Thank you....at least now I can see the boot up screen which I couldn't before. Now it says "Error - No game found on memory card" My file path for games is \games\rom folders. Inside the rom folders is the roll out pack with all the game folders.

Thank you....at least now I can see the boot up screen which I couldn't before. Now it says "Error - No game found on memory card" My file path for games is \games\rom folders. Inside the rom folders is the roll out pack with all the game folders.
I was just about to PM you on KLOV to post here.

These guys will get you going.

:D

Hi forum

Got a sudden issue with my cart that maybe someone knows the answer to. Basically it’s been working fine since I bought it brand new just over a year ago. It was working fine yesterday. Today I turned on my Neo Cab and black screen. I have changed nothing, it has just simply stopped working. I’ve tried reseating, I’ve tried different settings of power on the psu, I’ve been tried 3 different mvs motherboards - all come on to test screens without the cart in but as soon as I put in the cart and switch on I get a blank screen.

I Borrowed an mvs cart from a friend today to check my mvs motherboards and all are working just fine with the original cart (super sidekicks 2)

seems crazy right? I really want it to be fixed but nothing I do seems to do anything :-/ it’s like it’s just broken itself - one day fine, the next dead :(

@Darksoft if you read this I apologise as I pm’ed you when I should have probably posted here first

any help would be much appreciated

thank you guys

this looks to me like an issue with the microSD slot. Did you recently changed anything or removed the microsd ?

this looks to me like an issue with the microSD slot. Did you recently changed anything or removed the microsd ?
I haven’t touched the SD card slot for a couple of months at least, however if I boot the mvs cart without the SD card in, it goes to the mvs test grid. Once I put the SD card into the cart it boots to black. (Just tried this now to see what happens) I haven’t done anything other than take the SD card out to put on the firmware updates.

Back