What's new
I don’t see this option. On the save state menu all I see is backup and restore.

FYI if you need to clear nvram outside the cart, remove the cart power on, you see the grid, push start button many times until you see the message asking you to clear backup ram with ABC + Start, you're done

Hi Everyone,

Having some odd issues with my system upon powering down and then back up - I get a checkerboard pattern on the screen. What does this indicate? If I power cycle enough I can usually get it to finally boot.

If you are using the Unibios then it is normal. You just need to hit the button for soft reset.

Try cleaning your SD card. It might be responding to slow.

Either that or an update is ongoing. It could also be that the last update went wrong. Try doing it again.

Hey guys, I am usinga 1Fs and it was working after I cut the one line but when I did a firmware upgrade, I no longer output video and only get test pattern. I tried resetting nvram multiple times, and I have put firmware update files in the upgrade folder and it does delete itself after the boot up but still not getting video. what am I missing? Thanks.

Last edited:
did you update both files (Top and flash.img). You must do both together. If that's the case, check the update folder to make sure that they are actually gone.

Delete also the BUFF file and clear NVRAM.

I have a problem with my multimvs. I did the last update of the menu and the firmware, since then, most games I start are stuck to this screen :

index.php

or

index.php

...then the game is stuck, no input works anymore, I have to power it off.

I use a MV1C, with Unibios 4.0 (I also tried 3.3).
For information, after having those stuck screens, it does the same with original games, unless I do backup ram cleaning.

Attachments

• real_bout-boot.jpg
    real_bout-boot.jpg
    618 KB · Views: 471
  • kof2000-boot.jpg
    kof2000-boot.jpg
    670.5 KB · Views: 476
its nothing wrong with the cart the latest menu update broke compatibility there working on it for right now change the unibios from arcade to console and everything will work perfect

index.php

or

index.php

...then the game is stuck, no input works anymore, I have to power it off.

I use a MV1C, with Unibios 4.0 (I also tried 3.3).
For information, after having those stuck screens, it does the same with original games, unless I do backup ram cleaning.

Back