What's new
Hi - just wondering if this is normal: using the cart in a 4-slot and everything is fine other than when I go back to select a game the menu settings always go back to default (so if I switch off the menu music and change to game list etc it boots back into it the cart menu as though I’ve changed nothing) All the individual game settings save just fine though.

(also when I come out of a game back into the multi menu I have to wait for the Neo logo to go by, then whatever other mvs carts are in my 4 slot to load, then have to game select back to the darksoft cart - presume this is normal as it seems to make sense it would do this in a multi slot?)

I’m having sound problems now with my MVS. The music bursts during gameplay like a noise and I’m getting a “no game found on memory card” error.

remember that firmware version and menu go together. You cant mix them.

How to add an image of the game when it is not available (when choosing a game?

Thank's

Theses Games never had picture ( edit, you're right, it's picture no image sorry )

Colums
Crossed Swords 2
Digger Man
Dragon's Heaven
Frog Fest
Gohostlop
Iron Clad
Janashin Desetsu
Mahjong Kyo Retsuden
Neo Fight
Neo Thunder
Shougi No Tatsujin
Super Bubble Pop
Treasure of the Caribbean
Zintrick

If you can get the pictures, we can add them to the menu. Otherwise plan was to take screenshots in MAME one by one.

I can send you photos of each game from my screen but it won't be as good as a screenshot mame?

Wouldn't it be better and more future proof if the game image was stored inside the game folder and loaded by the menu ? Like some other multis do ?

Hello !
I don’t know if this was reported already but I’m encountering random lost of BGM and SFX in game while playing striker 1945 Plus on my MV1 (the big big one)...

it randomly disappears but whenever i finish the current stage, sound is coming back at the Mission X screen. (Both BGM and SFX)

don’t know if it caN help, but when the sound is gone, if i insert credit, i hear the sound but nothing else.

the bug can occur at the beginning of the stage or during boss fight. As i said, it’s random.

Hello YaYaLanD, have you updated to the last FW?

Last edited:
@Fgto79 can you please be more precise?

MVS? AES? Stock BIOS? Region? which version of FW? Which exact problem?

Thanks.

Back