What's new
Hi Darksoft, my mistake it’s old posts (I don’t have this issue on my side : AES/unibios 4.0/last FW).

Hi Darksoft, I’m encountering the issue.
MVS MV1 / FW Rev 0x044E / FW Build 0xA160 / Top file 0x35BB / Unibios 4.0 / Region Europe / Arcade Mode

Today i played Kof’94 and i encountered the same problem : bgm and sfx cutting off ramdomly during match and all coming back after end of match (never after end of round)
If i insert credit, the credit sound is output as it should be but no bgm nor sfx.

MVS MV1 / FW Rev 0x044E / FW Build 0xA160 / Top file 0x35BB / Unibios 4.0 / Region Europe / Arcade Mode

anyone else playing on MV1 here ?

On my side I got WAY less glitches with the latest FW. I can barely spot some while playing MOTW but didn"t notice on other games yet.

I did the update today and tested some games.
I’m still encountering random sound cutting off during game in several games even after the latest firmware update.
I’ll check tomorrow with the stock bios as i’m currently using a Unibios 4.0

as said before, everything is working fine but randomly, all sounds goes off (music and sfx) and it’s back when new level is being loaded (faced this in Spin Master, 1945+, KOF94, Puzzle Bobble)
What is really strange is that if i add a credit during silence, i have the credit sound... weird !

i’ll let you know tomorrow with the stock SP2 bios i have.

i should mention : i played Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 and i had no lost of sound at all...

Can you tell me what is the "fpga" file and the number in it for, please ?

Sorry I wasn't more helpful, as I don't know how to fix it, I just know how to fuck it up.

=O

DSCN2890.JPG

DSCN2898.JPG

DSCN2899.JPG

This was our initial plan, but it may not be possible without modifying current design, so FOR NOW until we really get deep on this, it's a no.

Back