Wanted: Batsugun, Battle Garegga, Battle Bakraid, Deathsmiles, War of Aero
13/14" TriSync Tube/Chassis, Vewlix Shipping Brackets
If you have any of these for sale/trade let me know please and lets make a deal
It'd be really nice if we could get an official list of "confirmed issues that are being worked on". or even a list of "expected behavior" that differs from factory like the garbled multi-bios logo on first boot.Are these listed somewhere, because I can't find any description of what is known to be an issue anywhere, just "4 and 6 slots are problematic, try not using one" a bunch of times.
without this people are continually reporting already known issues and making it seem much worse than it is IMO.
So to do a quick recap of what we know so far for those of you on 1F/Z/S boards with the graphics glitching:
- jassin000 and Derick2k are both using Vewlix and official Taito adapters, Derrick's works fine so that rules out adapters or newer cabs being a potential issue
- Original caps seem to be the norm, so caps aren't the problem
- SRAM is Toshiba branded in the photos of the boards I've seen so far - but not sure what Derick has on board
- Voltage is fixing issues on other revisions of motherboard, but doesn't seem to make things better or worse on 1FZ
- Resistors missing on final multi cart boards that are connected to other components, probably not relevant but worth making a note of
- Prototype multi worked flawlessly on jassin's 1FZ, and I believe Mitsu tested on a 1FZ
Issues on other board revisions:
- Menu reset button combination not always working correctly. Seems to be better when voltage lowered
- Green screen freeze on KoF'98
- Characters going off screen in KoF'98
- Random freezes with illegal instruction screen, seems to be UniBIOS related?
Mitsurugi will get his hands on Jassin's and we'll see what changed between the prototype and the final version on his case.
|Darksoft/Apocalypse: CPS2, CPS3, F3-β, MVS, S16-β|
RGB: RECO v2
invzim: Jammafier v1.6b
XianXi: JNX Raiden, SC Taito Classic, SC Sega System 16/24, Namco System 11/12 KHA
Frank_fjs: JAMMA Extender (Special HAS Edition)
Tracking ETA is Monday, I've included my Samsung 32gb Evo with Art of Fighting (AoF) flashed to slot 1 (for quick testing).Mitsurugi will get his hands on Jassin's and we'll see what changed between the prototype and the final version on his case.
I don't know at this time if it's correct to say something changed, it could be a defect (these do exist in the mass production world, at my fab some complex masks have a 15% failure rate expected).
The post was edited 1 time, last by legolas119 ().
During a game, is it correct to push A+D+START in order to retunr in the main menù with the 3 slots?
In the main menu, with 3 slots and 3 games assigned, there is , at the left bottom side, "S OPTIONS". But which is the S button? I tried Select and Start, but i'm not able to return in the option menu so I can't change games and so on