What's new
Sure you updated both the firmware + menu to the latest version?

Also, did you try to recopy all of the files to the sd card. Maybe that one game is corrupted.

?(

Hello,

My set-up is: slot MVH 1FS jap bios, Sandisk SD (formated on a PC) with new menu, on Jaleco cab.
- Even with USA or Europe selected, games are 100% Japanese.
- Endless reboot on Alpha Mission II/ASO II
- Ghost Pilots and Nam75: no sound at first boot, ok at a second boot

Hello,

My set-up is: slot MVH 1FS jap bios, Sandisk SD (formated on a PC) with new menu, on Jaleco cab.
Don't think the BIOS selection in the multi has any effect yet, will come.
So for now it will be JAP like your stock BIOS is

I had a japanese bios chip in it and it played Last Blade II just fine. Switched it out for a european bios and now it crashes when it gets to the character select screen. Resetting NVRAM and deleting Buff file did not help

I had a japanese bios chip in it and it played Last Blade II just fine. Switched it out for a european bios and now it crashes when it gets to the character select screen. Resetting NVRAM and deleting Buff file did not help
with the game loaded in the same slot, same motherboard, same microsd?

Hello,

Don't think the BIOS selection in the multi has any effect yet, will come.So for now it will be JAP like your stock BIOS is
Thank you for clarifying it.
And about ASO II, do you have an idea?

... i am looking for a cool insert for a softbox. i have the softboxes from southtown-homebrew.

alexander

Getting back to the Magician Lord loading problem, I've found that when Maglord is loaded into SLOT 1 on the cart this is when the loading crash occurs. If Maglord is loaded into SLOT 2 or SLOT3 on the cart it works fine. This is a problem for me because I want the cart to boot into Magician Lord when I power on the my MVS-SLOT4.

i have a mv1fz 5.0v with 3.2 unibios. Cleaned nvram, deleted buff, last menu and game pack on sd formatted fat32 cluster 64.
Overall i'm very happy with the multi, but i have some problems with the green error page, that require to turn off the console.
Games affected:
Rage of the dragons
Breakers revenge
Matrimelee
And some others.

Than, 1 time an endless booting with MS on slot 1.

How can i solve the green error page?

Can you elaborate what do you mean with green screen? You just get a grenn screen and if you try to change slot or go to the menu you get no response? How many games did you load and in which order? Only happens with those games?

i have a mv1fz 5.0v with 3.2 unibios. Cleaned nvram, deleted buff, last menu and game pack on sd formatted fat32 cluster 64.
Overall i'm very happy with the multi, but i have some problems with the green error page, that require to turn off the console.
Games affected:
Rage of the dragons
Breakers revenge
Matrimelee
And some others.

Than, 1 time an endless booting with MS on slot 1.

How can i solve the green error page?
Is this the unibios error screen ( 0000 5467 000 etc etc )
Pressing C button jumps passed if it's when jumping slots, and on some error in bootup

Only time it locked the game a Nvram cleard solved it.

exception error handling. Just tried press c and it works, but the error will appear again after 30 seconds...
The error come also with shock troopers 2 in slot 2 with sengoku 3 slot 1 and svc slot 3.

Rage of the dragons on slot 3

I had no time yet for accurate test of all games, sorry.

Ragnagard has a different problem, on slot 1, it starts ok but after 1 minute it goes very glitch with sound on. Sometime it starts very glitch with no sound.

I tried to attach 300k pics but the system tell me too big....

Regarding the buff file, that i think it is generated by the cartdrige, have i to delete it every time i use the multi or only 1 time?
Thanks, :)

Buff file only needs to be deleted when you update the menu or change the cartridge to another mobo. We'll get to that.

edit, i cleaned nvram again and green error on shock troopers 2, breakers revenge, rage of the dragons does not appear any more.
Ragnagard is not glitch any more.

But, if i try to put some cheat on this games, they turn in error immediately again. Also last blade 2.

Back